Chapter 10

Arjun's p.o.v.

"Look after the PA issue as soon as possible. I really need an efficient hardworking assistant. Our business is increasing so it may not be possible for you to handle everything. I wanted to do it myself but there are some very important meetings next week so I will very busy so you have to do it."

"Sure, sir."

"I have some really efficient hardworking candidates for you just like you people."

"Dad? You are here!"

"Why can't I come to see my son? Moreover, we are now business partners."

"Yes of course you can but.."

"But.. what you have become very busy nowadays. So I decided to come to your office to see you."

"I am so happy to see you here."

"Leave it. You were talking about some PA issue. Recently, I mean some months before some interviews were taken and we got some really good candidates. You can keep one of them as your PA. Moreover, as a new company, it really needs some experienced employees. Your time will also get saved. And in their place, I will appoint other good candidates. What you say?"

"That's ok. But Dad I don't need your help."

"Arjun I am not helping you. Why are you thinking like this? It's just a matter of resigning from one company and joining another. Moreover, we are now business partners our companies are joining hand for business. So it's a normal thing and you will pay him or her the same or even more as my company."

"But Dad.."

"No, but. Look Arjun I thought after returning from London you will join my company but instead, you opened your company. I always knew that you want a company of your own but never thought that this is going to happen this early. In fact if you can remember you got agreed to join my company also but I don't know what happened to you suddenly you started working day and night for your startup as if some tiger is running behind you."

"I had to prove to someone that I am not a spoilt brat." I spat out.

"What!"

As I came to my sense I realised what I just said.

"Who called you a spoilt brat?"

"Dad it-it's no-nothing I mean no one." I started blabbering.

"Arjun, look. I don't know from where did you get that thought. But do you know how lucky father I am as you are my son. I may not be the best father. But you are always a best son. It's a good thing that you want to do everything on yourself but never ever think like this after today."

"Dad it's nothing like that. Ok I am accepting your offer." I really to end this topic now.

"That's like my boy." He got happy hearing my words. After that we chit chatted for some times.

"Ok I have to leave now. Have a good day, beta bye."

"Bye Dad."

After he left I went near the window. I don't know what effect she left one me that even after 6 months she is still in my mind. And for last 6 months there was not a single day when she didn't come to my thoughts. And I just hate this fact. I don't like anyone to control my mind. Just go to hell Ananya.

*****

Ananya's p.o.v.

"May I come in Sir?"

"Come in".

"Yes Sir?"

"Ms Roy actually there is something I want to inform you. You are having an transfer from our company to DRS Empires . This is our partner company now and moreover this company has been found by DRS sir's son."

"Yeah Sir I know about this partnership but how can I?"

"You will be paid more, Ms Roy. Moreover it's an order of  DRS sir and he asked me to choose some very good efficient hardworking experienced employees and I am selecting you for that. I think it's an good opportunity for you to work with the owner himself of DRS Empires. As a new company competition is still less and by the time it become very successful you can get a good position for yourself. The company has already started doing good and it has a bright future. So I think you should agree."

I was confused. But he was right as in this company competition is much high. And I am already aware of the new company's success. And the MD, Arjun Singhania, probably, already giving tough competition to all other new young businessmen in India right now. I should accept this offer.

"Ok sir. I am ready."

"Good. Now just go through this contract papers and sign it. You are going to join from coming Monday along with two more employees."

"Thank you sir." I took those papers and left from his cabin.

For last 5 months I am working here under Sudhir Sir. I have to say he is really a gem. I have also improved myself under his guidance. He is really a good boss. But from now on I am going to work under a new boss and that's too as PA of the MD of DRS Empires. A sudden nervousness took over me.

God, just see everything goes right.

I read the contract papers carefully. The contract is of 1 years along with some other conditions like attending business parties, business trip related etc. I signed those papers and submit them in Sudhir Sir's cabin. As it's already the time for me to leave I started packing my things. I have two more days in this office and within these I have to go through some official formalities before joining DRS Empires.

I left for home.

"How was your day?" Dadi asked me once I reached.

"Little hectic as usual. Dadi, I want to tell you something." I decide to tell her about my new job.

Both of us sat in the nearby sofa.

"What is it?" She asked me with concern.

"Dadi actually I am leaving this company."

"What? Why?"

"Dadi relax. I am joining the partner company of this company. So there is nothing to worry."

"But what's wrong with this one? You were happy."

"I know but in the new company I am joining as the PA of the owner. Though it's a new company but it's doing really good already and DRS sir's son is the owner. I have read some articles about him. He has really good business skills. Moreover the salary is more."

"Ok, do it if you think it's good for your career. My blessings are always with you."

"I know Dadi. Ok I am going to fresh up. Please let me eat something after I return. Rats are running in my stomach."

"Your wish is my command, ma'am." We laughed together.

Next two days passed so first. Today is Friday. My last day here. So before leaving some of my colleagues gave me along with some other employees who are also joining that Company, a small farewell party. I really loved this little gesture of them. After that I left.

I am going to take rest for the next two days. I have to prepare myself for the new job. If I'm not wrong along with salary my responsibilities are also going to increase.

It's Sunday morning. After having breakfast I decide to study more about my new company. I sat down with my laptop. I started searching. Some articles and images came as results.

I started reading some articles. I must say I am already impressed by Mr Arjun Singhania's business skills and his personality. He has already listed as one of the most eligible bachelor of India. It's going to be a great experience to work with him as his assistant.

There are some pictures of him. I zoomed them to look more clearly.

"Not bad." My brain said to me.

"Wait. I know him."

And the next moment I searched in my brain's memory card.

Arjun! I can't forget this face.

Please vote, share and comment.