Chapter 25

Third man's p.o.v.

"Anu, enough. If you don't want to believe then don't. Don't ask the same question again and again."

Suddenly she let an outburst at me.

"Why are you getting angry, Dadi? Ok, I won't ask again but just have one request please don't bother yourself or someone else. Just remember one thing if anything happens to you the person who will lose everything is me."

I rushed out controlling from breaking down in front of her. I am not sure if Dadi lied to me or not but I so want that to be true. Moreover, last time we got to know he was out of the country.

Yes, I don't want him near me, near Dadi, near us, in our life. Oh! Really! Who am I to get him out of our life? He doesn't even care if we want him or not.

The day went on in a boring way. I and Dadi haven't talked much since the morning incident. Maybe she tried to talk and me also but couldn't. I know she needs time and so as I. In the evening Rahul called me.

"Hello"

"Hello, Anu, how is she?"

"Better. Just needs some more rest."

"And you?"

"Hm. I am fine too."

"O..ok."

There was an awkward silence. Both of us don't know what to say next. Then something came to my mind.

"Acha, Rahul I wanna ask you something. That day how you..."

"Hello, Anu Di."

"Suddenly Pooja's voice came from the other side."

"Hi, Pooja how are you, sweetie?"

"Cool." She replied joyfully.

"And you?"

"Hot."

"Ouu we are the perfect combination. Cool and hot."

"Yeah. By the way, how is your study going."

"Perfect. Anu di my exams are at the door. But once it ends you have to go to watch a movie with me. Please?"

She pleaded sweetly.

"Ok."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Thank you so much. Ok bye."

"Bye. Accha..."

She cut the call before I could say that I want to talk to her brother. Oh no! I again missed asking him. I groaned a little. I don't know what's wrong is happening around me nowadays. No one is answering my question. Either it gets interrupted or I got scolded.

Next Morning

I was busy making breakfast. Someone had pressed the calling bell. I opened the door. An unfamiliar girl of nearly my age was standing in front of me.

"Yes?"

"Ji, you needed people to take care of the patient?"

"What? No."
I tried to remember if I have applied for anything like that.

"No. I can't remember. I think you have come to the wrong house."

"Ji, aren't your name Ananya Roy."

At this I got surprised.

"Yes. But I never contacted you."

"But ma'am if you don't need then why Arjun Bhaiya sent me?"

"What? Arjun sent you?"