Chapter 19: Made Up

Sheng Xing Ze returned to his hotel room, leaned against the door and sighed; Mi He Qiu had not returned yet, and he was the only one in the room.

Walking under such cold weather, he could feel his brain got all numb from the cold, yet only the image of Yu Bai and Lin Mu kept lingering on his mind, the more he thought about it the more he could not let go, so he lied down in his bed, taking out his phone to divert his attention. A new Weibo notification:

Yun Xiao Bo: My babies, I'm sharing some productions today. Does Ah Mu love Teacher a little more? @Sheng Xing Ze @Yu Bai

It was from the painter before, this time it also was the fanart of Su Jin Mu an Bai Xing Lan.

Yun Xiao Bo's painting skill was still very good, comments were people wailing cute, but Sheng Xing Ze must be in a bad mood. All the four cute pictures seemed to be irritatedly dazzling to his eyes.

He remembered that in the original book, with "Xing Lan" having Lin Mu and Yu Bai CP fans helped to boost the fame of the actors, plus the two men never refuted them, and the ambiguity that occasionally made the CP fans continue to grow.

He hesitated for a while and then carefully typed a few words.

Sheng Xing Ze: Film Emperor Yu is a good senior. [ Repost ]

Although Sheng Xing Ze's fans were far less than Yu Bai, with the recent high-profile publicity of the movie crew, he had also accumulated a large number of fans.

Many fans heard the special notification of their idol who had not been posting for quite some time. They quickly opened Weibo in excitement. There was no selfie and no beautiful photos, only one solitary repost.

Sheng Xing Ze did not say it clearly, but some fans were able to read between the lines of his words as:

--Enough with the CP fans, don't bother the person with your CP fantasy, okay?

--The person involved has rejected the CP, CP fans can just shut up.

--Sheng Xing Ze has been tying up with our President Bai for so long and finally has expressed his opinion.

Sheng Xing Ze casually read a few comments, thought about it and decided to private message Yun Xiao Bo: Just like you, I also like Su Jin Mu and Bai Xing Lan pairing a lot. I'm equally excited to see your fanarts, but I don't want to cause trouble for Senior Yu. Next time, let's quietly cheer for this couple, don't tell him okay? I'm sorry that my Weibo post has caused you trouble.

Yun Xiao Bo did not expect that Sheng Xing Ze would personally send her a private message and also authenticated the apprenticeship CP. She got all excited, and it took her some time to reply to Sheng Xing Ze, she was shaking while typing.

Yun Xiao Bo: Okay, I'll pay more attention next time.

Yun Xiao Bo even sent several unpublished fanarts to Sheng Xing Ze. After receiving a reply that Sheng Xing Ze liked them, she exploded in happiness.

#my idol and I shipped the same CP, what a feeling this is#

After closing the private message box, Sheng Xing Ze did not want to browse Weibo anymore, so he walked around the room to find something to do, then he picked up the script on the table. After turning over two pages, he did not even read a word from it and put it back in its place.

"Sheng Xing Ze," Yu Bai's deep voice was heard from outside the door, followed by two polite knocks, "it's me, Yu Bai."

Sheng Xing Ze lied flat on his bed, not knowing how to face Yu Bai. How could he talk to Yu Bai after pretending that he did not care? Should he be angry?