Chapter 37: Good Brothers

The doctor shook the medicine bottle that Sheng Xing Ze brought back.

"Well, it's gone again," After throwing away the empty bottle, his gaze returned to the four interns and turned around.

"There are rumors...our hospital is haunted, don't you be stupid and believe such thing," He shook some sticky red liquid, and several drops splashed to the feet of the four people. Zhang Shi Jing covered her mouth from screaming.

Everyone nodded incessantly.

The doctor still had not finished talking when the operating room lights began to flicker, and Zhang Shi Jing whispered a scream.

"What, don't believe such unscientific things," The doctor glared at her and said disdainfully.

While he continued to fiddle with the human organs, the lights suddenly went out, and the screams from outside could be heard clearly in the operating room, mixing with the cry of babies.

Hui Si Yong held Sheng Xing Ze's arm tightly, and Zhang Shi Jing plunged into Jia Jie Mao's arms. Sheng Xing Ze continued to take deep breaths to calm his heartbeat. He clung to the board behind him, and his nails seemed to be inserted into the board.

The doctor suddenly squatted down while holding onto his neck, he told the four people intermittently with a hoarse voice: "Run, the rumor...true."

Suddenly there was a fierce knocking sound on the wooden board behind the four people. Sheng Xing Ze even felt something was about to break through the wooden board to rush into the operating room.

It was dark all around, and the four people fumbled back to the duty room, and then stumbled back into the dim lit duty room.

Sheng Xing Ze sat in a chair, closing his eyes and trying to calm down the discomfort in his stomach. He let go of the little koi in his hand, four curved nail prints appeared on the inside of his palm, the koi was covered in Sheng Xing Ze's cold sweat.

"I almost died in there." Hui Si Yong panted heavily, patting his chest before he could even relax.

Zhang Shi Jing had been crying with a pale face, with a strong nasal voice, "I don't want to be here, let me go out." She looked frightened and stood motionless, no matter what the other three said, she did not listen to any of it.

"Let's continue to look for clues. We should be able to open this door somehow," Jia Jie Mao was the calmest one. He pushed the iron door on the other side of the room and turned back to the three teammates.

However, they had not had the time to find new clues, and a female ghost in a white coat rushed towards them. The female ghost ricketed, her messy hair blocking her face.

The female ghost rushed towards Sheng Xing Ze as soon as she entered the duty room. As the staff told him at the beginning, if he did not push the cat towards the female ghost, he would become the female ghost's first target.

Hui Si Yong screamed with a piece of rune paper in his hand, his voice changed somehow, "You can't come here!"

The female ghost turned a deaf ear, getting closer and closer to them, and the slender rustic long nail almost touched Hui Si Yong's face. Hui Si Yong did not seem to be okay at all, desperately pressed himself backward, Jia Jie Mao on the back of the line got crushed due to the boy's action, he was almost out of breath.

"I'm sorry," When the female ghost's hand crossed Hui Si Yong to reach to Sheng Xing Ze, Sheng Xing Ze pushed Hui Si Yong to the female ghost.

Hui Si Young was caught by the female ghost and was taken away by her with his mouth being covered. Before leaving, Sheng Xing Ze saw the disbelief in Hui Si Yong's eyes.