Chapter 23: Feeding Him

"Sheng Xing Ze was injured while filming, Yu Bai accompanied him all the way" news was published by the paparazzi that night.

The security of the film and television city was very strict. The paparazzi did not have the opportunity to sneak in to take pictures. When they saw an ambulance heading to the "Xing Lan'' set, the paparazzi outside the film and television city suddenly rushed over like being injected with chicken blood. [1]

The series of photos of the arrival of the ambulance to the set until Sheng Xing Ze was being carried into the ambulance, photos of Yu Bai following him onto the ambulance with an anxious expression were posted all over the Internet in one breath. Finally, they had a chance to post something about this hot topic movie, the paparazzi naturally would not give up.

This made a group of Sheng Xing Ze's fans who had been waiting to see his photos for many days cried in pain. They could only see Sheng Xing Ze lying on the stretcher before being taken to the hospital in those paparazzi photos. They did not have any specific details about the accident. With Yu Bai's anxious face, to make a calm and collected person to have such a face, some fans even speculated that Sheng Xing Ze might have to withdraw from the entertainment circle due to this accident.

Within a short time, Sheng Xing Ze's Weibo was filled with crying and wailing comments, while Yu Bai's Weibo had comments from Sheng Xing Ze's fans coming over to ask about Sheng Xing Ze's condition.

This whole commotion happened while Sheng Xing Ze had fallen asleep. Mi He Qiu was ordered by Tao Yi Ning to take a picture of Sheng Xing Ze's sleeping face in the ward.

The yellowish light reflected on the perfect side face of the person on the bed. A few playful strands of hair covered his smooth forehead. His long lashes casted a light shadow, and his pale lips added a bit of morbid beauty.

He fell asleep quietly in this way, even if there was only one photo, anyone could not help but want to slow down their breathing, for fear of waking up this man who was still asleep.

Sheng Xing Ze V: Don't worry, I'm okay. [ picture ]

The panicked fans finally saw the person himself speak up, and felt somewhat relieved. Then they started to post their prayers and get-well messages under this Weibo post.

--Little brother, take care of yourself.

Seeing Sheng Xing Ze did not get negatively affected by the previous incident with Yu Bai, instead the other had gained quite a huge number of fans due to this photo, Lin Mu smashed several glasses in his hotel room in anger.

He previously bought an anonymous account to spread rumors about the bad relationship between Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai. Who would have known that Yu Bai, who had never meddled in these kinds of matters, would stand up to speak for Sheng Xing Ze. Now that Sheng Xing Ze was injured, Yu Bai got all worried and nervous. This kind of treatment from Yu Bai should only be showering on him instead.

Remembering what the person said to him, as long as he could drag "Xing Lan" into the muddy water, he could help him covering up Bai Gao Cen's affairs. He gritted his teeth, then contacted the previous marketing phone number again and negotiated the price many times before they agreed on the new job.

Lin Mu was sitting in his hotel room, watching the negative comments about Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai's relationship gradually appearing on Weibo. Reading between the lines, it seemed like Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai had a secret relationship that cannot be spoken. A smug gradually appeared on Lin Mu's face; however, he did not get to smile for long.

If previously the marketing account's remarks caused a small dispute within the fandom, this time both Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai's fans did not take the bait; even the passers-by were on their side.