Prologue

Even though Inosuke grew up alone, in the mountains and was accompanied by boars, he wasn't particularly an animal.

He had a soft spot for kindness, affection and beauty too.

He called himself a beast and wanted brute strength more than anything. After the defeat of Muzan, the death of the demon lord meant that he no longer had to fight.

So, what did he do in his life if he didn't have to battle demons anymore?

His friends, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were occupied with their lives. Both of them knew they had to settle down and live in a more peaceful world.

Inosuke's planet was full of trees and waterfall. He didn't know how to live with humans during the next stage of his life.

Seeing Tanjiro getting attached to Kanao and Zenitsu growing more obsessed with Nezuko, he wondered if he should find a woman for him as well.

People believed that he would not spend his life with a woman since he loved fighting so much.

However, he did appear to have a descendant named Aoba Hashibira, which meant that he got married and had children.

The name Aoba, was derived from Aoi's first name. Most people would be surprised to find out that Inosuke fell for a certain strict woman.

More shockingly, how did Aoi Kanzaki decide to accept Inosuke as her husband?

Surely Inosuke had no idea how to woo a woman or even how to propose to her. The only two things he liked doing was fight and eat.

Two aspects that people didn't see in this is that Aoi was a great cook and she enjoyed bickering with Inosuke. That is a form of fighting as well and despite not injuring him physically, she could tire him mentally.

Perhaps that had filled his thirst for more fights.

We heard the story of Tanjiro making Kanao listen to her own heart and the tale of Zenitsu protecting Nezuko even though he knew she was a demon.

What about Inosuke?

Why didn't people take some time to read his account and find out why this beastly man had decided to marry?

He seemed less likely to even find a woman attractive.

Aoi was the same. She was strong and went through Final Selection, but she spent most of the time in her life helping around butterfly mansion and learning to concoct simple medicine.

She couldn't contribute her time to fight demons, hence, she believed that the rest of her life would be dedicated to save injured people

She thought that she would have no time for love. From cooking, cleaning, tending to the sick and training the new apprentice, she longed to live a single life.

She could never imagine herself falling for the one and only Inosuke. The one who claimed himself to be called Lord Inosuke just because he was the strongest in the butterfly mansion.

Although Inosuke couldn't ever remember Tanjiro's and Zenitsu's name, he memorized Aoi's.

Most people believed that it was because her name was easier to pronounce but, there was one time, when he said her name so affectionately that she believed Inosuke to be the right one for her.

Sounds impossible? I know right.

Why don't you take the time to read this story? Read through the tale of them fighting, chatting, running and eating together. Perhaps you'd understand why they were chosen by God to fall in love with each other.

You have reached the end of this prologue. Thank you for reading and do not forget to vote!