terrorists in our own lands

T.W. foul words

Dedicated to our endangered rights,

Barely surviving the pandemic, yet another burden occurs.

Terror bill floats and arises,
what's needed to be prioritize got nixed.

Counterterrorism you say? How about countering the increasing death rates? Eliminating corrupt and bloodstained officials?

Going overboard in clarity makes it more blinding to see the reality.

Exaggerating terms, such immorality. Detaining without warrants, up to days- even weeks of detention? Worse that highschool detention.

Unlawful and inequitable, suitable.

Implementation? More like putting our rights on the line, we'll need to think about it everytime.

Junking the Human Security Act of 2007, and dumping in Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020? Bitch please, I feel safer with the former.

Short-circuted, urgent? Our rights said, hell NO. We need Mass Testing, while some officials host some mass gatherings.

If one seems sketchy, s/he be behind bars in an instant- no chances of parole.

Even lawyers are terrified, it's our rights on the line. I suffocate lacking the airs of democracy.

With such broad definitions, are damaging and harming options that aren't solutions.

Limiting freedom of speech, if that is implemented I'd be in prison for writing this.

If that's implemented, a simple accident would be an evem more impactful and painful moment.

If that's implemented, limited are our movements.

If that's implemented, we advocates of democracy would be first to be behimd bars-
but none of those who've commited and continue to commit corruption and malfeasense.

Tangina naman, pati sa sarili kong bansa nag mukha akong masama? Pinaglaban ko lang naman ang tama, yung karapatang pantao ko.

Putangina naman, yung kalayaan ko! Yung kalayaan ko ibalik niyo, bakit niyo ako kinulong sa batas na ito?

Terorista? Kayo! Mga oportonista, tiwali ng gobyerno at mga salot sa lipunang ito- masasahol pa kayo sa mga taong pinagsususpetsahan niyo.

PROTEKSYON HINDI OPRESYON.
KALAYAAN HINDI BUHAY KULUNGAN.
KARAPATAN HINDI DAPAT NILILIMITAN.

Effectuation not tyranny.

I don't wanna be a terrorist in my own land, I don't want to be limited and bounded.

-

A.N. thank you for reading, I did my research before writing this for accurate information.

They said freedom of speech wouldn't be surpressed but according to HRW (Human Rights Watch), "The draft law likewise makes it a criminal offense to "instigate others" to carry out psychological warfare "by methods for discourses, announcements, works, insignias, pennants or different portrayals keeping an eye on a similar end." The law, which doesn't characterize affectation, represents a risk to opportunity of the media and opportunity of articulation by giving an open-finished premise to indicting discourse. The Anti-Terrorism Council would be the sole referee to decide if a danger ought to be viewed as genuine. Those sentenced would look as long as 12 years in jail."

Be an advocate of democracy, be woke.☁︎

Here's the link:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/06/05/philippines-new-anti-terrorism-act-endangers-rights

Here's a Youtube Vid by Rappler:

#JunkTerrorBill #NoToCounterTerrorism