Author's Note

Hi guys
This is Meenakshi Jothi, first of all I would like to thank you all for your overwhelmed support. I never expected this huge response for my first story "Agreement Marriage". When days passed on I felt more responsible to entertain you all with my works.I hope I never disappointed you all.

Now with all your support I'm going to start my new story. It's an interesting love story between two complete strangers with some exciting twist and turns. It's a game of destiny, in this story you will see love, cheat, family bonding and so on.

Unlike my previous book this one I'm planning to update only once a week, really it was difficult for me to update everyday being a young mother. So I hope you will understand me and extend your support.

A Love in Spring : It's love story between two beautiful souls,
Vanaa (Female protagonist), and
Surya (Male protogonist).
I have planned to write this at the village backdrop near a hill station.

Our Vanaa will be doing her college final year she is such an innocent soul, grown up in a village who helps others and believes anyone so easily. She is an introvert, naive and a delicate girl.

Our Surya has completed his post graduation and very much interested in business. A young business man aspires to achieve something in his life. A strict and rigid person with hidden tender heart only for his beloved and who can't forgive cheats. He is not so approachable.

Now let's see how this two different persons were destined to live together.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys please share your views and my new story in common section and post your votes. Thank you!!