Prologue: Moving on

Y/n P.O.V~

I was packing up my things as today was the day that I was moving; it saddened me to move, but it was for the best. I packed my bags as I remembered the girl who owned my hart Ayano Aishi. I had loved that girl so much, but she did not return the love that I had for her. I had loved her to the point where I would even help her commit murders with and for her. All so she could get her senpai~ as she put it. I remembered the last death that we had done together before it all went wrong...

*Flashback start!*

Ayano and I were outside the school, me having tied up and gagged a girl as Ayano was pouring gas on her. School and all extracurricular activities had ended, so we would not worry about people catching us as soon as Ayano had finished pouring the gasoline as she stepped back and spoke.

Ayano:" Do you have any last words."

The muffled girl tried to speak but was inhibited by the gag.

Ayano:" Y/n, I need you to throw the match. I have gas all over my hands."

Y/n:" Sure!"

I was happy to help the love of my life. I lit a match and threw it on the girl as she let out a muffled cry of agony as she began to burn away from this word. After three minutes of watching the girl burn up, we began to leave.

Y/n:" So that was the last girl, what are you going to do to celebrate."

Ayano:" True, that was the last girl, but there is still more person that I have to eliminate."

Y/n:" And who's that?"

Ayano:" Well, there is a certain boy who has feelings for me, and I can't let him come between me and my one true love."

I noticed that she didn't say the words senpai, and I was getting a little hopeful. Hopeful that she might choose me over her senpai Taro. I then felt something penetrate my stomach as blood dripped out of my mouth. I looked down to see that the love of my life had stabbed me in the stomach.

Y/n:" Ay-Ay- Ayano h-how, could you?"

Ayano:" I'm sorry, my old friend, but I have known about your crush on me for a little while, and I have put this off for a good long while, but I can't have you getting between me; and Taro senpai~."

I tried to speak, but Ayano put her hand over my mouth, preventing me from talking.

Ayano:" Relax Y/n~ So go to sleep~."

I fell to the ground, my vision going blurry as she began to drag the burnt up crisp of the girl we had murdered away, saying that she would dispose of me later. Tears leaked from my eyes from the pain of being stabbed and having my heart destroyed by the girl who meant everything to me. The girl who I would kill for, the girl that I would and have torched people for the girl who owned my heart. I got up off the ground limping, and I quickly went into the street. I had to get away but in a way that Ayano could not find me. I saw a man whole cover and quickly pried it off and went into the sewer. I heard Ayano scream out my name as I put the cap back on and entered the sewer, hoping that the crazed girl would not find me. I wondered in that sewer for almost three hours before I got out and saw that I was only a few blocks away from my home. I walked to my house and quickly got out a first aid kit and began to bandage myself up, pulling threw the pain. I can't believe it the woman I loved tried to kill me.

*Flashback End!*

A single tear leaked out of my eye as I had finished packing my things as my mother called out my name.

Mom" Y/n! Come down please, the taxicab is here!"

I smiled sadly smiled as I put my most import item in my duffle bag before walking down the stairs. I was going to live with my grandpa for a little while to stay off Ayano's radar and to move on hopefully. I saw my mom right by the street by the yellow taxi cab smiling.

Mom:" It's hard to believe that you're leaving the nest at such a young age."

Y/n:" I know I didn't think this was going to leave this soon, but I try to visit you as much as possibly can."

Mom:" Thank you, Y/n."

My mother and I hugged as I got inside that taxi and looked at my mother one last time.

Mom:" I love you, son."

Y/n:" I love you too, mom."

I waved goodbye to my mother as the cab drove off. I sat back as about 13 hours later; I had arrived at my grandfather's house. My grandfather had sent over the key so that I could let my self into his home. I opened the door and saw no one inside. Grandpa must be sleep; I thought to myself as I went up to the guest room and plopped down on the bed. I would begin unpacking starting tomorrow morning, I told myself.