First date with Ayano

Y/n P.O.V~

 I woke up in my bed with the sun shining threw the windows as I got out of bed and stood up I smiled as today was Saturday and today was going to be a good day. I reached into my dresser and looked for some clothes. I wanted to look good for my date with Ayano today; I wanted to look good but not fancy. I grabbed a nice shirt and some blue jeans and put on the new clothing I was about to put on my grandpa's puzzle bit decided I didn't need Dark Y/n right now as I walked downstairs to see my grandpa reading the morning paper.

Grandpa:" Moring Y/n."

Y/n:" Morning, gramps."

Grandpa:" Where are you going so early in the morning?"

Y/n:" I have a date, and she wanted to get to the carnival right when it opens."

Grandpa:" Okay, I'll see you later."

Y/n:" Have a good day, Grampa."

Grandpa:" You too, Y/n."

I left my grandfather's home as I walked down the road and enjoyed the beautiful day it was as the sun shined down on my smiling face. As I reached the carnival, I looked around to see no one there. I looked at my phone to see that I was a few minutes early. I then felt two arms around my neck as someone kissed my neck.

Ayano:" Senpai~ You're finally here, ~."

Y/n:" Ayano, I hope you haven't been waiting long."

I then turned around to see Ayano In a beautiful casual outfit.

( The one on the left)

Ayano:" It's okay, senpai I have only been here for about two hours."

Y/n:" Two hours? Why did you get here so early?"

Ayano:" To make a plan of what we are going to do today."

Y/n:" Oh well, couldn't we have done that together?"

Ayano:" I suppose, but I have a surprise for you today, and I didn't want to spoil that."

Y/n:" Oh."

The carnival opened, and Ayano dragged me inside the carnival grounds, first making us get some food. As we ate, we walked around the amusement park.

Y/n:" So are there any specific rides you want to go on?"

Ayano:" I want to go on the Ferris wheel with you, but we can do that later."

Y/n:" What do you want to do first?"

Ayano:" How about we play some games?"

Y/n:" Sounds good to me."