Science project

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed, as usual, the sunshine coming threw my windows. I stretched my arms as I yawned and got out of my bed. I got on my clothing and walked down to see that the kitchen was empty, and there was a stick note on the fridge. I took the letter in my hand and saw that it was from my grandpa the message read " Y/n went put for groceries be back in a few hours from grandpa." I put the note as I saw the time and yelled out in anger.

Y/n:" Damn it! I'm late for school."

I put a piece of bread in a toaster as I began to get everything in my backpack. Once my toast got shot out of the toaster, I grabbed it and placed it in my mouth as I ran down the road to school, hoping to get there before the first period of school.

Yuno P.O.V~

I was sitting in my seat, working on an English project. Y/n then came rushing into the classroom right as the bell for the first period rang, only barely making it on time as he sat in his seat next to me. I lightly chuckled as Y/n panted in his place from running from his home, I imagine.

Y/n:" What's so funny, Yuno?"

Yuno:" Nothing, it's just funny how you run sometimes."

Y/n:" Well, forgive me if my legs are a little bit off. I just ran three miles from my grandpa's house to school."

I lightly chuckled at my friend's words. It's hard to believe in only two weeks Y/n, and I had become great friends.

Yuno:" I didn't know you lived with your grandfather?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I had to live with him so that I could go here."

I found it slightly funny as someone would move away from there parents to go to another school.

Yuno:" You would move away from your parents to go to this school?"

Y/n:" Well, the reason I came here was I wouldn't have to wear a uniform."

That was understandable; I wouldn't say I liked wearing school uniforms, either my thoughts then drifted to Y/n in a school uniform as I blushed and slightly bit my finger. Y/n looks good in uniform...~ I quickly snapped out of my thoughts mentally, screaming at myself, " What was I thinking!?" I wad snapped out of my thoughts as our teacher ms. Yumi began to speak.

Ms. Yumi:" Okay, class, today, we are starting our science projects. These are group projects, and you may choose your partners if you promise to do your projects and not spend all of your time wasting it away and slacking off."

People quickly began to walk around the room, choosing their partners. Usually, I would ask to do this project alone, but there was something so intoxicating about Y/n. For some reason, I felt drawn to him, plus this might be an excellent chance to get close to him.

Yuno:" Hey Y/n, would you like to work on this project with me?"

Y/n smiled at me with the beautiful E/c eyes of his.

Y/n:" Yeah, of course, I would love to Yuno."

I smiled as I got up and told our teacher that we would be working together as our teacher put it on her list.

Y/n P.O.V~

I walked down the street to Yuno's house as it was the weekend, and Yuno had invited me over to work on our project. I knocked one Yuno's front door a couple of times before Yuno answered the door with a cheerful look.

Yuno:" Hey, Y/n."

Y/n:" Hey Yuno, ready to get started on our project."

Yuno:" um, hm."