Fight for Y/n

Yuno P.O.V~Yuno P.O.V~

I was in my home, gearing up for my fight with that dark-haired bitch. I grabbed the old katana that I had not used since I was dating Yuki all those years ago. I put the katana on my hip, and I put all my knives in the secret compartment in my outer jacket as I got all of my other weapons, including ninja stars, guns, throwing needles, and a set of brass knuckles. I smirked slightly as I was now ready to fight the black eyes bitch and show her that Y/n is mine and only mine.

Ayano P.O.V~

I was in my room, getting all of my weapons ready for my fight with the pink-haired slut. I had gotten all of my gear together in my skirt with hidden compartments with knives throwing stars and all other weapons I needed. I grabbed my katana and held it as I walked downstairs to be met with my mother, who was smiling at me.

Ayano:" Mom? iS there something you need to talk to me about?"

My mother smiled as she handed an odd-looking shotgun.

Ayano:" Mom, what's that?"

Mom:" A shotgun ax that I made for you and the fight with that other girl who likes your senpai."

I slightly smiled as I took the shotgun and hugged my mother before exiting my home. I will show that pink-haired slut that Y/n senpai is mine and only mine.

Third-person P.O.V~

Yuno walked down the dark sidewalk to school for her fight with Ayano. Yuno opened the door and walked down the dark halls clutching her weapons as she entered the cafeteria, seeing that Ayano was sitting on a table waiting for her.

Ayano:" Finally, your here."

Ayano smiled as she got off the table and pulled her katana out of its sheath as she got in a fighting stance. Yuno also grabbed her sword as she got ready to fight for what she believed to be hers. The black and pink-haired girls charged at each other. The two girls' blade clashed as sparks flew off there blades. As the two girls smashed their blades repeatedly, the two girls gazed at each other with hatred. Yuno yelled out in anger as she attempted to stab Ayano but barely missed when she dogged, and Ayano kicked Yuno's hand, making her drop the sword on accident. Yuno then pulled out a pistol and shot at Ayano. The bullet hit Ayano's shoulder, making her let out a whimper of pain as she kicked Yuno ten feet back as she ran and pulled out her shotgun. Yuno eyes quickly widened as she kicked a table on its side as Ayano began to open fire on the pink-haired girl. Holes were blown in the table Yuno was using for cover as Ayano kept firing intel; it suddenly stopped with a clicking sound coming from the gun. Yuno then emerged from her protection and began to fire her gun at Ayano, hitting her in the stomach a couple of times, making her fall to the ground as Yuno grabbed her katana and rushed to the injured Ayano. Yuno attempted to stab Ayano, but Ayano swung her shotgun ax at Yuno's ankle, making blood drip down her foot as Yuno fell onto the ground as she then shot Ayano's hand making her drop the gun. Yuno had run out of bullets as Ayano grabbed both her and Yuno's swords of the ground and used them to pick herself as Yuno used her shotgun ax like a cane. The two girls charged at each other, clashing their weapons together as they gazed at each other.

Yuno:" It's a shame; in another life, I think we could have been friends."

Ayano:" It is a shame, but it's the way it has to be."

Y/n P.O.V~

I quickly ran down the sidewalk to my school. I had to get there and stop this fight. I didn't want to have to hurt them; there was Ayano, the girl that I fell for all those years ago, and Yuno, my current crush and best friend. I didn't know what to do. I needed some advice. I quickly asked Dark Y/n if he knew anything that could help me with this.

Dark Y/n:" Y/n I'm an evil spirit that lives inside a puzzle. I'm the last thing you should be asking about love."

Y/n:" I mean, there anything you can do to stop them physically because they probably have gotten violent."

Dark Y/n:" Oh, my demonic powers can help with that."

I let Dark Y/n take over as I hopped for the best.

Third-person P.O.V~

Dark Y/n walked into the cafeteria to see Ayano and Yuno covered in blood with multiple weapons scattered across the ground. The two girls were going to attack once again, but they were stopped by them flying towards the wall and petting pinned by an invisible force. Dark Y/n walked towards the two girls, his crimson eyes gazing at them.

Ayano:" Y-y/n."

Yuno's glared as she spoke.

Yuno:" No. Hello, Dark Y/n, why are you here?"

Ayano:" Dark Y/n?

Dark Y/n:" Oh, that's right; we haven't met before bit anyway why I am here Y/n asked me to stop you two from hurting each other."

Ayano and Yuno were looking at each other in hatred, blood trickling down their bodies.

Ayano:" Well, it's a bit late for that."

Dark Y/n:" But that's not the point he also told me that he wanted you two to try at least to sort this out peacefully."

Yuno looked down as she said.

Yuno:" Y/n requested that?"

Dark Y/n only nodded as Yuno and Ayano looked at each other in mutual respect.

Ayano:" Very well, anything for Y/n senpai."

Yuno:" So let's sort this out."

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat at my desk, and the class was going to start in a few minutes, and Yuno and Ayano were still not there, but I then saw the two girls walk into class and sit in there respective seats on either side of me. I was slightly nervous as I spoke out.

Y/n:" So did you two work this out?"

Yuno smirked as she wrapped her arms around.

Yuno:" In a way, we did."

Y/n:" What do you mean?"

Ayano then took my face in her hands as she gazed at me with our noses touching.

Ayano:" Simple, we are going to have a contest of sorts, and whoever you choose at the end wins and gets to kill the other.~"

I grew slightly fearful as they both kissed my cheeks at the same time.

Yuno&Ayano:" I love you, Y/n; make sure to pick the right choice."

As the class started, I put my hands on my head in distress as I wondered what the hell kind of situation I just got myself in.