Yuno's fun~ (Lemon)

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat on my bed, packing my clothing for a short to see my mom. After all, it was a momentous occasion that I would be celebrating with her. I had just finished packing up and put my puzzle around my neck as I got a call on my phone.

Yuno:" Hey, babe~."

Y/n:" *sigh* Hey Yuno, what's up."

Yuno:" Well, since it is my turn to have our date first. I was wondering if I could come over and have our date there."

Y/n:" Well, I would love to Yuno, but I can't."

Yuno:" Aw, why not?"

Y/n:" Well, I am going to see my mom so that we can celebrate the anniversary of my dad's death."

Yuno:" Oh, I see, well, I can come with you if you like?"

Y/n:" I don't know you, Yuno, are you sure?"

Yuno:" Yeah. Plus, as your future wife, I feel that I should meet your mother."

Y/n:" Well, alright, I will call my mother and ask if it okay for you to stay over."

Yuno:" Wonderful!"

I quickly texted my mom to ask if it was oat for Yuno to stay with us, and she said it was okay. I promptly told Yuno that it was okay for her to come with me. I sat at the bus stop waiting for Yuno to show up as I made sure that everything was packed in my duffle bag. I looked at my grand father's puzzle around my neck as I felt two arms snake around my neck and someone kiss my neck.

Yuno:" Hi, Y/n~."

I turned around and smiled at the pink-haired girl.

Y/n:" Hey, Yuno, are you ready."

Yuno smiled as she put her suitcase down and sat next to me. Yuno put her head on my shoulder.

Yuno:" Hey, Y/n?"

Y/n:" Yes, Yuno."

Yuno sat on my lap, making me blush as she smiled at me.

Yuno:" Well, since we are going to honor ancestry of your dad's death, you might feeling a bit sad, and I want you to know that you can talk to me anytime."

I smiled at the pink-haired girl.

Y/n:" Thank you so much, Yuno."

Yuno blushed and passionately kissed me as the bus arrived. Yuno groaned in disappointment as we broke the kiss, grabbed our bags, and got on the bus. Yuno put her head on my shoulder as we made our way to my mother's home.

*four day time skip*

I sat in my old room on my bed, reading a book. Mom and I had done what we usually did when celebrating this occasion, we went to my father's grave and then had his favorite meal for diner. Yuno and my mother were getting along oddly well and seemed to like each other. I was getting to a wonderful place in my book as I heard someone knock on my door. I looked up to see Yuno in only a towel.

Yuno:" You in here?"

Yuno saw me and smiled and walked into my old room.

Yuno:" There you are."

Yuno looked at me and smiled.

Yuno:" There is something that I wanted to do with you."

Yuno quickly shut and locked my bedroom door.

Yuno:" Now that we are alone."

Yuno walked close to me and cupped my cheek.

Yuno:" I am thrilled that your mom let me stay here with you. That was nice of her."