Pleasure for Master (Lemon)

Y/n P.O.V~

It had been about a week since I lost my virginity to Yuno; she would tease me constantly. Like how much fun we had during those five hours, it was just the two of us. I had also noticed that she had loved to do it around Ayano and make her jealous. I was getting a little bit worried about Ayano; she had been acting wired at school lately, more wired than usual. I walked to school happily eating a cookie that Yuno had baked for me yesterday it was filled with chocolate chips and M&Ms as I entered the school and sat down in my seat. I looked next to me, seeing Ayano on her phone. She looked tired like she hadn't slept in a few days I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried about her.

Y/n:" Ayano?"

Ayano turned and looked at me.

Ayano:" Yes, my love?"

Y/n:" Hey, I don't mean to wried or offensive, but you have been acting wired lately, and you don't look like you have been sleeping lately. Are you okay, Ayano?"

Ayano:" Yeah, I am. I have just been working on a tiring project."

Y/n:" Well, you don't have to do it alone. I could help you with it if you want?"

Ayano blushed and smiled before replying.

Ayano:" No, I don't need any help, but would you like to come over to my house for a little date this weekend?"

Y/n:" Sure. What time should I come over?"

Ayano:" Is 1:00 or 1:30 a good time?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I can make those time's work."

Ayano smiled at me and hugged me before going back to her work. I wonder what she was what working project on.

*Tiemskip to Saturday.*

I was walking to Ayano's house, my hands in my pockets. I turned down a corner and felt as if someone or something was watching me. I brushed it off, probably being nothing to worry about I continued walking to Ayano's home. I reached the dark-haired girl's house and knocked on the door. The door opened to a woman with dark hair and eyes wearing purple shirt jeans and apron holding a knife.

???:" Hello?"

Y/n:" Hi, Ayano said that I could come over for today."

???:" Oh! You must be Y/n!"

The woman pulled me into a hug while smiling.

Ryoba:" I'm Ryoba, Ayano's mother. It's so lovely to meet you finally!"

I smiled with closed eyes as I spoke honestly.

Y/n:" Well, it's nice to meet you too."

Ryoba broke the hug and let me into her home. I looked around and saw a man I assumed to be Ayano's father sitting at a table and some other things around the house.

Ryoba:" Ayano! Y/n's here!"

Ayano yelled back from upstairs.

Ayano:" Okay great, could you send him up, please!"

I was about to walk up to where I heard Ayano's voice come from, but Ryoba stopped me gripping onto my shoulder. Ryoba whispered into my ear.

Ryoba:" Ayano's father and I are going out, so feel free to be as loud as you want~."

I didn't know what she meant by that, so I walked upstairs and knocking on Ayano's bedroom door.

Ayano:" Come in, ~."