13

A/N:500 reads, thank you so much!😁😍

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"You're okay, baby." I murmured as I set him into the passenger seat. He let out a groan as silent tears continued to flow from his pretty brown eyes. I reached over him to buckle in his seatbelt and then gently brushed his hair away from his bruised face. "Shh, I'll try to hurry and get you home." I murmured, and placed a careful kiss on his forehead.

"Hmm." he hummed, closing his eyes as he continued to clutch his stomach and cry. Quickly, I walked over to the driver's side door and climbed in, pulling my keys out of my pants pocket and starting the car. I drove home as quickly as I could while still obeying traffic laws.

I kept glancing over at Seungmin and making sure he was awake. If he had a concussion I knew that it would be very harmful for him to fall asleep. We arrived at my apartment building and I carried him inside, recieving alarmed looks from the other residents and the staff.

"Don't worry, he's my friend and I'm helping him." I announced as I walked into the lobby, and I felt Minnie nod against my chest. We stepped into the elevator together after I had Seungmin press the up button and we rode up to my penthouse.

Yes, I realize it's a bit overkill, but I liked having space to have my friends over and I didn't always want to live their alone. I had purchased it with the future in mind, knowing I wanted a spouse and kids. The elevator came to a stop and I told Hyunjin the code to type to get inside my living space.

The door opened automatically and Seungmin let out an audible gasp when he saw my apartment. Now it was my turn to blush, feeling embarrassed about my lifestyle, compared to Seungmin's. I had a whole 5 bedroom penthouse to myself and he had to share a 3 bedroom apartment with 4 other boys.

"Aww, are you blushing Jinnie!" Seungmin squealed, reaching up tentatively to pinch my cheek. I blushed even more and grumbled something down at him. "So pretty!" He cooed and placed a kiss on the end of my house.

"Stop that, I think you are suffering from a concussion. The pretty one here is definitely you." I said, deepening my voice and making him shiver in my arms. "Now, let's get your injuries dealt with, hm?" I said and he nodded shyly.

I carried him down the hall, through my bedroom and into the ensuite bathroom. Every once in a while Seungmin would let out a surprised gasp when he saw something that caught his attention. I smiled at him and chuckled at his innocence and childlike behavior.

I moved to set him down on my bathroom counter, moving aside my various cosmetic and hygienic items out of the way to pull out a first aid kit and open it up. As I pulled out various things, Seungmin just sat there, watching me prepare the medical supplies.

"Mmm, Minnie?" I asked, clearing my throat. He looked up at me and then I continued. "Can I, uh, take off your shirt?" I asked, suddenly feeling less like a confident gay and more like a panicked one. He turned bright red and then nodded, lifting his arms up when I gripped the hem of his bloody and torn shirt.

I pulled his shirt off, which in another situation might be sexy, but even though I did it gently, he winced loudly at the action. "Sorry." I mumbled as I turned to toss the shirt in my laundry hamper.

When I turned back, I got my first look at the extent of his injuries and I gasped, starting to feel so protective over the smaller boy. I slowly reached out and touched a bigger bruise on his ribs. He winced and flinched away, and I wanted nothing more than to hold him and whisper comforting things in his ear, never letting him out of my sight again.