➸tired (part 1)

Summary: What would he think of you now?

(MAJOR NDRV3 SPOILERS)

The sound of your dry heaving filled the quiet room, your body slumping forward with a hand tightly held against your stomach and the other in front of your mouth. It disgusted you so much. It was sickening to the point that it was painful. Your body was shaking violently as you tried to hold in the bile that was threatening to leave your burning throat. The commercial on the television was too loud and the blinding light of the screen was too bright but you were just glad that you had quickly changed the channels.

You don't know how'd worse you would be if you could hear the students talking about his death in the background. Tears were quick to build up in your eyes as you desperately tried to erase the images and intrusive thoughts from your racing mind. Instead you tried to think of other things. God, anything but your current thoughts.

You thought of pretty purple eyes that looked at you with mischief twinkling in them.

You thought of soft dark and messy hair that felt soft in your touch as you playfully tugged it to annoy the owner.

You thought of pale and porcelain-like skin that held a playful smirk on it.

You thought of the times the two of you would glance at each other with knowing and humourous looks.

You thought of dull purple eyes as they stared at the ceiling, void of any of their usual twinkling or energetic life.

You thought of matted and messy hair that had sweat mixed in with blood sticking to it's owner's face.

You thought of deathly pale skin that was smeared with blood and tears, holding a grimace of full of pain.

You thought of a familiar small form slowly getting crushed under two metal surfaces-