➸boop

Summary: Another one of those days, it seemed

"Hey. Hey, [Nickname]." Another one of these days, it seemed.

By some stroke of luck, your class seemed to have a day off from studying, as the substitute teacher had promptly fell asleep the moment he had sat down just a few moments ago. And you didn't blame him really, he looked absolutely exhausted when he came in, and a small part of you could solemnly relate to him. With that in mind, all the students in class were left to do whatever they wanted to for an hour.

"[Nickname]!" Kokichi whined again and leaned heavier on your shoulders, head resting on top of yours. Why did he have to do this now? Everyone was right there-

"Oh my God, what do you want now?" You could practically feel his grin despite not looking at his (adorable) face, and you knew that reacting had been the wrong choice. He calmly brought up a finger, and you could only stare in confusion as he casually poked your nose.

"Boop."

...

....

.....

"...What the hell was that?"

"What, don't you remember? I used to do that all the time when we hung out as kids! Just thought it might keep you from looking so pissed, but guess not~!" He just kept snickering, and you highly doubted that was his true reason. "Well, if that won't work, I'll just poke some other places until-"

"Leave her alone." You were just wondering if Momota was going to say anything. Kokichi frowned and stood up straight again, looking over at him incredulously.

Kokichi then began to ramble about how he's going to send his organization after him, and you could already tell Momota was growing more and more annoyed the more the smaller male opened his mouth. You however, were preoccupied on staring intently at Kokichi's face as he had now stood in front of your table while speaking to the other male behind you.

"...and that's just cheesy as hell! Right [Nickname]?"

..you continued to stare silently

" ...[Name]?" At this point you'd just tuned him out, as you were distracted by something on his pale face. You hadn't realized it before but after looking at him, you noticed that he had...

...the most adorable nose you had ever seen. The literal definition of a button nose. Why you never noticed it before was beyond you, but that didn't matter right now; you knew your mission. Standing up from your seat, you quickly poked the purple haired male's nose before he had time to react.

"Boop."

His reaction was delayed, to say the least. For a good thirty seconds he just stared at you in silence, before eventually you could see the bottoms of his cheeks flare red. "You-why is the-wh-!" He hurriedly clapped his hands over his nose, his body language screaming embarrassment. "D-Don't do that! Don't do that ever!" And with that, Kokichi sprinted away from your grinning face and Momota's confused look.

Left alone, you smirked.

Guess you finally found a weak point.