Chapter 3 - Start Hunting

SH… SHU…

At a buffet-style grill restaurant, the tender, beautiful briskets were grilled on the machine. The sound of its fat touching the charcoal and the smoke in the air. The delicious smell increased the appetite of the person who hadn’t eaten much for a few days.

GULPS.

Techno unconsciously gulped down his saliva while looking at the brown color meat that was grilled by the person sitting opposite him.

It’s done. Help yourself! You look so hungry now.

No, no, you first. You said that you haven’t had breakfast.

As a big brother, Techno shook his head and pushed the meat tongs that his junior used to pick the meat for him back. Kengkla smiled, shaking his head slightly, pushed Techno’s hand again, and put the meat on the plate.

It’s fine, you first… If my boyfriend is full, I’m full too.

SHOCK.

Techno who tried not think about that boyfriend thing stunned and couldn’t help glancing at his junior.

Why does he keep repeating the word ‘boyfriend’? It’s like he keeps reminding me.

But a sincere smile and those innocent eyes of the person in front of him made Techno choose to get rid of that thought. He looked at the well-cooked brisket on his plate and decided to eat while hoping his junior would look the other way, not just looking at him.

It seemed Kengkla was satisfied because his smile was brighter.

Is it delicious?

Y… yes

500-baht per head. Of course, it must be delicious.

The tall guy muttered while patting his wallet. It was almost end of the month plus Techno went out with senior at work and his university colleagues before, so need to save his money to survive this month. And he was a senior, he had to treat Kengkla.

The thought of the person who looked at his brother’s friend was.

He’s a junior, and I’m a senior, so I have to treat him.

The former team captain who always treated his juniors told himself. He just realized that they knew each other for more than 3 years, but he never treated him a meal. On the contrary, Kengkla always brought him something and helped him many times.

Just 1,000 baht, it’s on me.

Don’t you need to have dinner with your family?

It’s not like I always have dinner with my family every day.

Techno then realized it didn’t make any sense to ask that question because a guy at this age, studying in university should have many friend to hang out with.

He remembered that he used to eat with his teammates and went back home to have dinner with his family again, so was Kengkla.

Well, I know nothing about him.

When Techno thought about this, he just realized that he knew nothing about Kengkla although they knew each other for several years.

STOP.

But this question made the handsome guy who was busy with the meat stop. Kengkla looked up, then lowered his head, looking at the beef… showing that he was uncomfortable with the topic and it made Techno didn’t know what to do.