Epilogue

Two months later…

Well… well… well

The sky was still dark at the crack of dawn while the light on the computer screen reflected the fierce face of a guy, sitting in the dark shadow. Kengkla was smiling, showing his cuspid. He laughed dreadfully while looking at… his grades this semester.

A  A  B+ B  A  A  B+

H

is grades were excellent. Although Kengkla didn’t get straight A, it was already outstanding. Considering that Kengkla had a problem in this semester, and he had almost a month of depression, he still did his good job maintaining the good grades.

Of course, he worked harder at the end of this semester because of his…. Reward.

The reward that he asked from Techno when they started dating. Although there was a problem and they almost broke up, Kengkla did remember what he asked for, and Techno already granted it.

Today, I can have him.

The cunning guy who already shaped up and once became a depressed guy now turned into a fox again. Kengkla was looking at Techno who was sleeping under the blanket after he was weary from work and sneaking out to play football with his friend until late at night.

But Kengkla couldn’t say anything or scold Techno because… he wanted to act as a good kid, so Techno completely trusted him.

It didn’t mean that Kengkla would manipulate Techno again because after they talked, Techno said Kengkla could do anything he wanted, just didn’t lie him about important matter. The point was… they hadn’t had sex for two weeks.

Techno said he had been busy recently so weekdays… pass.

Techno said that he had to hang out with his university friends so last Saturday… pass.

Techno said that he had to hang out with his football teammates so that last Sunday… pass.

And today was Saturday again, and it did mean…

I can spend two days and one night with him.

Kengkla told himself, licking his lips while printing his record as evidence to plead with his dear Techno. And now he was waiting for… him to wake up.

.

.

.

Today, I have a plan with Type. Why?

Again!

No… nothing.

In the morning, Kengkla prepared a big breakfast for Techno as he wanted to feed his boyfriend, ready to be eaten by him. However, Techno came out of the room, dressed up, preparing himself to go out, so Kengkla asked him with disappointment in his eyes. Kengkla was more disappointed when he heard the name of… Type.

The person who convinced Techno to rebel against him.

Now, Kengkla already knew why Techno didn’t talk to him since the day he knew the truth and Kengkla had to suffer for a full month. Everything was a result of Type’s ability to read Kengkla thoroughly and his plan to revenge him. It was lucky that Techno was softhearted, so he cut 15 days off.

But I’m so angry, really furious at him. If it’s possible I want Techno to cut his friend out of his life but…

Type is moving to Tharn’s father condo, so he asked me to help him move. Me ‘best friend’ needs help, how could I not?