Chapter 7 - Do you know that he's my boyfriend?

Techno, can I ask you something?

Sure!

Do you like Kengkla?

CLANK!

What did you just say?
Kengkla left for a while. So Techno, who was tense in front of his mother and his brother, was relieved. He thought that one would know his secret but when he went downstairs to drink water, his brother, who was reading in the living room, walked to him, leaning against the counter in the kitchen while asking with curiosity.

Techno was so shocked that he dropped the glass.

I asked you ‘do you like my friend’?
Technic asked again. He didn’t seem to surprise that his older brother dropped the glass. Techno bent down to pick the broken glasses, finding newspapers to wrap it up because he felt awkward while facing his younger brother.

Are you nuts? What the fuck are you thinking now?

I just think that you like him.

SHOCK.

Techno almost cut his finger when his brother, leaning his hip against the counter, continued.

Today, you acted strangely.

You’re overthinking. Am I strange? Is it your imagination?

Techno was an open book, so he rarely had secrets with his family. And when the person who never hide anything like Techno wanted to lie, he looked so suspicious. Technic shook his head and continued.

I may overthink, but today you’re both acting strangely. No, Kengkla has been acting strangely for a few days. He keeps asking about you, and when he sees anything, he wants to buy them for you. And, I heard that you slept over at his place yesterday, right? Today, Kengkla acts like he just won the lottery. He keeps saying that you’re lovely… maybe I overthink.

You don’t say anything but your action is so obvious!

Actually, Techno wanted to blame Kengkla, but… he was delighted with what he just heard.

When Techno thought that Kengkla had been missing him, despite the first thought that Kengkla wasn’t serious about him, he couldn’t help smiling broadly and was happy.

Technic noticed those actions and remembered everything.

Techno! You’re trapped!

It was the thought of Technic who was now shaking his head because his older brother who had been telling that he liked girls, even he had gay friends, was smiling as if he just had puppy love.

While Techno was picking the broken glasses, he smiled, and his face turned red. Technic couldn’t deal with his brother’s gesture, so he asked again.

I don’t know what’s going on here, but you should know that you’re my big brother and I respect your decision.

Because of you, I’ve got many free items from Kengkla.

Of course, Technic didn’t say it out loud. He just acted like a good brother who could accept if his big brother dated his best friend. Even Technic felt a bit awkward, he couldn’t do intended to do something so Technic decide to go with the flow and took advantage.

Nic.
Techno looked up at his brother, stunned, with those eyes full appreciation so Technic was a bit guilty.

Why are you such a good brother?