Chapter 5 - A Poor Kid (?)

Showering.

The warm water from the shower was pouring down and warmed Techno’s body. He was relaxed while washing his hair with his eyes closed. Techno was humming a song without realizing that a big wolf was entering the bathroom quietly.

The wolf put down his towel on the dark-colored counter, looking at Techno with burning eyes.

Right now, the picture Kengkla saw through the glass that separated the toilet and shower was the fair skin back. Maybe, it wasn’t smooth as a girl, but it was appealing. Techno was tall but not thick, so his back wasn’t broad, so was his waist, his hips, and his bottom…

Those butt cheeks weren’t round and plump, but they were so squeezable that Kengkla needed to lick his lips.
Then, Kengkla moved closer to the glass.

Door opening.

Hmmm!?

Can I take a shower with you?

Hey!!!
Techno cried out, with bubbles on his head and face, when he heard the door open, following by that soft, deep voice. Techno couldn’t open his eyes, so he tried to sweep his face but…

GRAB.

It will get in your eyes.

Kla, how did you get in?

The big hand was holding Techno’s wrist tightly. With the kind voice that was different from his face, while Techno who couldn’t see anything asked in panic, Kengkla continued.

I’m freezing. Can I take a shower with you?

So, I’ll leave first!
Techno replied immediately, but as soon as he finished, Kengkla asked.

Am I disgusting? Nic said you took a bath with your teammate. Why you can’t take a shower with me?

What the hell! His voice is killing me!

Techno roared inside and wiped his face. He intended to scold his junior that it was too much, but when he opened his eyes…

Is he a guy or a puppy?

The big sharp eyes were full of sincerity, purity, and kindness, and they were begging him. Kengkla hugged himself touching his shoulder to show that he was freezing, and it made the person who was at him became softhearted…

again.

I can’t resist this.

He was upset with himself and tried not to look at the lower body of his junior because it felt weird.

Definitely, it’s weird. I’m not that dumb, not to know it was this cock that thrust me the other night and caused my ass pain.

Okay. I’ll be quick.

Techno wanted to finish showering as soon as possible. He turned to the wall, washing the shampoo on his head but…

Kengkla came closer.

Hey, too close!

Sorry, can I wash my body please? I’m cold.

Techno could feel the chest of his junior on his back under the warm water. It was a reasonable request, so Techno moved a bit, no matter how much Techno moved, they were still close.

SCRUNCH.
Techno’s heart was trembling strangely, and when he almost finished washing his hair, he heard the sound of pumping shower cream from the box on the wall.