[32] I believe I have

Claire blinked her eyes at the girl, activating her <Fairy Eyes>.

[Name: Via Goodwill

Race: Beastman

Strength: C+

Speed: A+

Mana: B

Skills: Lover's Maws (Rising)

Overall: A]

'She's weaker than me,' She thought, 'What gives her so much confidence?'

In the first place, it was odd that a person could recover so quickly from Alicia's <Death's Glare>, much less not be affected in the least. As she stared at the grinning girl who had chains spinning around her, Claire wondered if she had already 'experienced death.'

A cough brought her attention to a smiling Clara.

"Why don't you two have a spar?" The receptionist said with a gleam in her eyes. In fact, Claire saw her face and recognized her expression as a stern 'Have a spar. Release a bit of my boredom. Would'ya?'

"A spar huh~?" A chain floated, grinding with the sound of metal, into the hand of the bunny-girl as she grasped it. She licked her lips, and looked to Claire as if savoring a meal, "If she's not a chicken, I'm in."

"How childish," Claire replied, yet still agreed, "I don't mind."

She did not mind in the least. To her, if someone wanted a bashing that badly, she had no problem giving in to their wish.

They were guided to one of the stone arenas. A bored Alicia sat at the side, dangling her foot off the edge of the structure with listlessness.

". . .you're quite carefree, don't you think your partner might lose to the 'Killer Bunny'?"

"Hmm?" Alicia tilted her head at a blonde-headed man. The male had a single sword at his hip, and wore a black military-uniform, with padded leather armor on his legs and arm and an iron chest plate supplementing his defense.

She stared at the arena for a moment, eyes looking up to Claire's back, then back at the man.

"She's too weak. Claire won't lose."

"Interesting. . ." The man stated, turning towards the arena.

Much like the rest of the adventurers and military men around, they all gawked at the two figures at either ends of the structure with anticipation. It took only a moment before a barrier of light covered the place, which also took a puzzled Alicia with it, and Clara's words fell.

"The first to three strikes on their opponent, immobilize them, knock them out, or make the other give up, wins. Although the Guild does having healers, please be careful either way."

Claire maintained a neutral state of mind as she stared at Via's smiling figure.

"Fight."

The voice fell and a leg pushed against the arena's ground. Via trailed the space, covering meters of distance with a few taps of her feet, golden against spinning around her.