Promise [54.1]

*Although this chapter may be cannon to the story, it does not need to be read if you do not wish to. With that being the case, although there is nothing explicit here, nor any actual sexual activity, please feel free to skip it if you are averse to skin-ship between two girls.

———

"You can do whatever you want. . ."

Her heartbeat increased as she mouthed those words.

Alicia held her arms down and Claire felt as if she were being overpowered. . .but she didn't hate that feeling.

"You smell sweet," The vampire brought her head down and sniffed. She licked at Claire's neck, her tongue running upward then stopping as she receded her head.

Their crimson eyes crossed and Claire could see the glint of lust in her partner's eyes. She moved to speak but Alicia brought her face down, crimson eyes softer than anytime the ice queen had ever seen them.

"Claire. . ."

Their lips connected and they shared a kiss sweeter than normal, their tongues mixing their saliva with one another's. Claire found the girl unusually forceful, her body shuddered, locked down by Alicia's superior strength. She raised her bare legs and found them lounged at the vampire's hips.

'It's like she's savoring all of me.' She thought, closing her eyes. She allowed herself to be lost in the sensation and allowed the heat of it all to overtake her. It was a warmth shared by both her heart and her lips. Then, the kiss disappeared and she opened her eyes to see and oddly determined Alicia.

"Can I. . .?" The vampire asked, uncertain.

Claire smiled and reached her hands up.

"I said you could do whatever you wanted, did I not?" She chuckled and brought the girl's head down, hugging her upper body and feeling their temperatures intermix. "I love you, Alice."

A lick slid once more against her neck as their hands intertwined along with their fingers, one bare body upon another, sharing each other.

Then,

"I love you, too."

The fangs pierced into her and Claire found a surprising moan escape her lips. Her body squirmed as Alicia sucked from her blood.

It was an odd relationship birthed in another world from the desire to find comfort in each other, to find solace with each other, to be the person they both let in, and they did just that.

'This is happiness, isn't it?' Claire thought, tightening their intertwined fingers as she allowed her partner to suck her dry.

"Alice," Her soft voice spoke, "Promise we will forever face this world together."

"I prooomisss~"

Congrats, you made it this far, so this is your reward

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/vwKhVUR

Wanna help keep my motivation up? Vote

Want more interesting stories? Check out my profile.