S1 - Chapter 4

ALEXANDER'S POV

I tensed when the girl's cold fingers traced my skin. It'd been easier than I expected to convince her to take the blindfold off but I was grateful for that. What surprised me the most was that she knew what my favorite food was and at what temperature I regularly ate soup. Perhaps I could ask her about it...

She pulled off the blindfold, making me lean forward a little from the force. She wasn't being particularly violent, I could tell. When I looked up to see where I was, her face was the first thing I noticed. My jaw dropped and I let out a shocked exhale.

The girl was... absolutely gorgeous. She was rather short, about two heads shorter than me, I guessed. Her body was admirable, she was very slim with a perfect hourglass figure - her waist was small, but not in an ugly way. Her lips also had a pretty shape and were dark, but I couldn't tell if it was natural or if she was wearing lipstick. Her eyebrows had a medium shade of brown, not too light but dark enough for her not to have to use some kind of makeup to make them stand out more.

Under the strange light of the basement, her eyelashes looked dark, long, and natural, with only the very tips a lighter color. A shadow was cast over her eyes, but that just made their yellow, almost golden color stand out more. The tips of her eyes were upturned, her pupils unnaturally small, giving her a cat-like appearance. She was dressed in black, with a tight top, leggings decorated with small silver rings on the sides, and knee-high boots - her clothing outlined her perfect figure.

But what caught my attention the most was her hair. She didn't have bangs but the strands in the front were cut shorter than the others. Her hair was silky, rather long and perfectly straight, cascading down her shoulders to her elbows. It was ginger-red but not completely with a slight shade, that almost gave it a pink tinge.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. I struggled to find words, quickly blinking to pull myself together. The girl seemed amused at that, leaning a little closer as she placed the blindfold on a metal table by my side. "You're blushing." She pointed out, poking my nose. I sniffed and would have pulled away, but I was already pressed to the backrest of the chair.

"Now, open up!" She repeated again, her eyes shining as she raised her chin and the shadow cast over her forehead disappeared. "Wait." I shied away again when she raised the spoon to my lips. The girl frowned, her pupils dangerously dilating and the shadow, once again, cast over her eyes, almost making them shine like a cat's. She probably didn't realize how menacing she looked... I almost regretted stopping her, but she was waiting, so I spoke.

"Umm... Could you please tell me your name?" I asked carefully, "I don't even know what to call you."

Out of nowhere, her expression changed and she suddenly looked friendly and harmless again. "Of course!" She smiled, "I should have introduced myself earlier, how stupid of me to forget! My name is Sakura."

I smiled, the fear leaving my body again. "That's a beautiful name." I said and a light blush spread across her pale cheeks. A beautiful name for a gorgeous girl... Suddenly, I remembered what it was that made me so hesitant around her. How did she know everything about me?

"Now," Sakura began before I could speak. "Open your mouth, so I can finally feed you before the soup goes cold." I didn't dare hesitate or ask another question. Instead, I relaxed my muscles and parted my lips.

Satisfied, she took my jaw in her hand and opened it, placing the spoon of soup in my mouth. "Well, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She asked, still clutching my chin while she prepared another spoon. "It wasn't." I agreed. She continued to feed me until all the soup was gone.

"How'd you like it?" Sakura asked afterward, picking up the bowl. "It was amazing." I said, smiling at her. That clearly pleased her because she giggled quietly and tilted her head to the side. "That's great!" She exclaimed, "Want me to bring you another one?"

"No." I shook my head, "Trust me, I'm full. The soup really was perfect though." Sakura sighed but kept on smiling. "Well, in that case, I'll leave you be."

She turned and headed to the door. Before opening it, she turned the lights off and shut it after her. I heard an uncomfortable metallic click as she locked it then strolled away.

I sighed, slouching in the chair. Being tied to a chair and locked up in a dark basement was nothing fun... I considered calling out after her but doubted she'd hear me. Besides, I could soldier through this.

I couldn't fall asleep though. Thoughts were racing through my head like a stampede, keeping me up. I kept wondering who Sakura was and why she'd kidnapped me, only to be kind and caring towards me. And how did she know everything about me? Was she a stalker? If so, how long had she been following me around?

I sighed and hung my head. Maybe I could finally ask her about it in the morning? Eventually, everything slowly began to go black from my exhaustion and I drifted off into an uncomfortable sleep.

Anything For You (Female Yandere x Male Senpai)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara