Chapter:- 5

Daniya's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully but do you think this alarm will let anyone sleep peacefully? Always there to disturb everyone. I opened my eyes slowly only to make them wide when his face came in the light. He was sleeping peacefully. I was trying to get up when I found I was lying on him. I mean only me. My arms were wrapped around his back. I closed my eyes to calm my heart. Seeing him I remember how he irritated me last night. But I never thought that he can irritate someone. Well, I don't know about his nature but I know everything about his favorites. I mean likes and dislikes. Shaking my head I got up from him slowly not wanting to disturb him and went out of bed. I took my mobile to see the time.

"It's 3:15. We have time to pray Tahajjud." I said smiling and went to do wudu. I came out doing my wudu and saw him still sleeping.

"Of course he will be sleeping. You haven't woken him up yet." My mind said and I nodded. How should I wake him up? I was confused.

"You can do it Dan. You can." I said and walked towards him. I placed my hands on his shoulder and shook him lightly. But no response. I again did the same but still no reaction.

"Wake him up like your Dad wakes everyone up." My mind reminded me and I nodded. I took a deep breath and sat down near his head. I started running my fingers in his soft and silky hairs with my beating heart. Don't know why it keeps beating crazily. I was looking at his handsome face while running my fingers in his hairs. He stirred in his sleep and turned towards me. I held my breath looking at him and my hands stopped. How can someone look this handsome?

"Forget all these and wake him up idiot." My mind scolded and I nodded. I again started running my fingers in his hairs and this time he shook his head while opening his eyes slowly. He looked at me peeking from his left eye and smiled. His smile. It's just breathtaking.

"Who taught you to wake  someone up like this?" He asked looking at me with his sleepy eyes. I was nervous like hell because his gaze was continuously at me.

"Da-Dad." I said and he chuckled nodding his head.

"Get up. It's Tahajjud time. We have to pray Namaz." I said getting up from the bed but he held my hand making my heart pound crazy. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Come here." He said gesturing me with his other hand.

"Huh?"

"Come near Daniya." He took my name for the first time. The heart which was already beating like there is no tomorrow started beating like it will bust open right now. I nodded gulping and bend down at him. He smiled and cupped my face in his big palms. I closed my eyes when his lips touched my head. My lips formed a big smile on its own. He pulled away and smiled looking at me. I straightened myself smiling widely and walked towards the shelf where the prayer mat was placed. I looked back at him and saw him smiling widely sitting on bed.

"Go and do wudu. We will pray together." I said and he nodded smiling. He went to do his wudu and I placed the prayer rug on the floor. I don't know why but my hands reach to my head where he placed the kiss. He kissed there last night also and it felt amazing. My eyes closed down on their own because of the warmth of his lips. I came back to reality when I heard the bathroom door opening. I saw him coming out of the bathroom with a smile and my lips smiled on its own. I had never seen him smiling like this whenever we were under the same roof. But I'm seeing him smiling like a fool from last night. Am I the reason? If Yes then I'm happy. And if No then I'll become the reason. From yesterday he became the reason of my happiness and smiles. But before that he was the reason behind my sadness and tears. I always thought that we can't be together. Our fate is not going to bind us together ever. But when there is Allah, no human can suffer. HE gives the problems to us by seeing our capacity and ability. So trust HIM. Because at the end of the day you come to HIM only to ask for forgiveness of your sins. I came back to reality when I felt someone shaking me. I looked at my front and found him looking at with frown on his temple. It doesn't suit him. I pouted.