Chapter:- 12

Affaq's POV:

I was doing my work in my office but my mind was again and again going back to my Sunshine. It's 2:30 in Afternoon and I'm being lazy. It's been more than two weeks she is living there. I'm missing her so damn much. It's not like I haven't seen her these weeks. I visit there after every two to three days. Mom, Dad, Ammi and Abbu visit Mamu's house daily. Some times Zahi and Aman also go with them. But I barely go there because of these office works. In all these two weeks I haven't slept properly because she became my habit. It became my habit to sleep taking her in my arms. I couldn't sleep peacefully. I miss her so much. There's no one who can take my tiredness away. She used to take my all tiredness away by running her fragile fingers in my hairs. I never missed someone like this. I was in my own thoughts when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and my lips smiled on their own. Yes. It was my Sunshine. I picked the call up and said.

"Assalamualaikum Sunshine."

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. I'm angry with you." She said making me frown my brows.

"But I didn't do anything." I said pouting my lips.

"You didn't come to meet me from last three days." Her answer made me smile.

"Ooohhh. So my Sunshine is missing me." I said smiling like an idiot.

"No. I'm n-" She was about to say further but hiccup stopped her. I chuckled.

"You can't lie, love." I said and she sighed.

"Why did you call me?" I asked.

"Beer and I are going for shopping. So just called to inform you that I'm going out." She said and I smiled.

"Why to inform me? I'm not going to stop you. But only you both? What about kiddies?" I said and she chuckled.

"That's why I said to inform you. Not to take permission. And kiddies' exams are near so they are busy in studies." She said and I chuckled.

"Okay. That's good. Okay you go. I'll come in the evening there. Insha Allah." I said smiling.

"Insha Allah. Okay then I'm hanging up. Allah Hafiz." She said and was about to hang up when I stopped.

"Wait. I forgot to tell you. The small wallet where you keep your other essential cards, I kept my card also. You can use them." I said and she sighed.

"I don't think I'll need them. I'm not a shopping person." She said and I chuckled.

"I know. But what if you like something then how will you buy it?" I asked leaning on the chair.

"From my money." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Am I not yours?" I asked and even my eyes widened on my own question. My heart pounded hard.

"Y-y-ou are. I'm g-going. Allah Hafiz." She said and hung up. I laughed closing my eyes. Oh god I'm going crazy. After sometime I came out of my thoughts and started doing my works. I saw Hamid coming inside with lunch.

"Sir lunch time." He said smiling and placed the food on the table. I rolled my eyes sighing deeply.

"I'm not hungry." I said doing my work.

"No problem. Your hunger will be back once I call Aaniya Ma'am or Daniya Ma'am." He said and I saw him taking out his phone.

"You are a blackmailer." I said closing my file and he shrugged his shoulder. Then we did our lunch and he went out of my cabin. I started doing my works. I was busy in my file when my phone rang. It's 5:30 of evening. I looked at the caller ID and got confused. Why is she calling me? She went for shopping, right? I picked up the call and was about to ask her when I heard the voice. But it made me confused. Who is that person?