Chapter:- 9

Daniya's POV:

"When will she wake up? I wanna know her." Regina said pouting her lips and we all smiled.

"She will get up soon, little one. Don't worry." Ziva said patting her head.

"I wanna know about her parents who left her alone." Laura said and I sighed.

"We can't think anything Lauri girl. She can be an orphan too." Justy said and I sighed.

"Yes. It can be true. And may be some other reason." Hadiya said.

"What can be other reason that they will give their daughter to a rapist, little girl?" Zahra asked and we nodded our head.

"Some pressure?" Haniya said but it came like a question.

"But no parents will handle her to a total beast until they are alive. No one." Hanan said and we nodded.

"But there can be a situation also." Alisha said and we all looked at her in confusion.

"What situation, Lisha?" Aisha asked.

"May be someone kidnapped her. It can be true Aish." She said to all of us and she has point.

"And her parents are still searching for her. This can be the situation." Safa said and we all nodded. Yes. She is right.

"Whatever the situation is I just hope she gets through it." Myra said and we all nodded.

"She will be alright guys. If we all stay with her then it won't be very hard for her to overcome the situation." I said smiling at them and they all nodded.

"We'll be with her till the end. It's our promise. The girls' promise." Justy said with a big smile on her face and I smiled back.

"Okay guys let's go out. We shouldn't make a crowd here. Let four Appis stay here. They will handle her easily if she wakes up." Ziva said and all nodded then went out. I chuckled at their childishness. She referred Appis as Dua, Raniya, Bushi Appi and I. Raniya is not doing any job as she makes dresses at home and that's enough for her whereabouts. Her Dadi now planning to merge her small cake shop with Aunt Mia and Maria's big bakery. I hope it gets successful. Then our Raniya and Ziya will live a happy life ahead Insha Allah.

"You go home today Dan. I'll stay here." Bushi Appi said and I smiled.

"No Appi. Aahil Bhai is going on a business trip tomorrow. Don't forget that." I said smiling at her and she sighed.

"Oh yes." She said nodding her head.

"I'll be okay. Affaq and I are alright here." I said smiling and she smiled.

"How do you manage girl? You go to university the next morning. Thank God I'm not in this college things." Bushi Appi said making a weird face and we chuckled. She is not into studies just like Aunt Bi. She is an artist. The best sketcher and artist. Her room is filled with her different nature painting and they are just mind blowing. Everyone in our family has her paintings in their rooms.

"But you are an artist Appi." Raniya said smiling and we smiled widely. Ziya is crazy for Appi's drawing. And I bet she will be next Bushi Appi. Then we talked normally when Appi asked.

"It's 7:30 girl. Affaq usually comes at this time. Everything alright?" I smiled.

"He was coming early from last two days so some works are pending that's why he'll be late today." I said and they nodded. After sometime Dua and Raniya left because it was getting late. Around 8:30 I sent Appi also because she has to do many things as Bhai is leaving tomorrow. I went towards the girl's bed who has not opened her eyes yet. I took her hands and examined them. I sighed. How can this girl bear all these? I took out my phone to see any call or message from anyone as I kept my mobile on silent. But there's not any other than from the university group. I hate when I see any message from college group. I opened it and saw an assignment work to complete. I sighed. I'll have to work whole night for that. That's good that we have to make word document. But still we have two days. But collecting information and all will take more then two days. I was busy in my mobile when I heard someone breathing heavily. I looked at her and my eyes widened when I found her breathing heavily looking at me and her whole body was shivering while her face was wet with tears. I went to her and held her hand but she pulled it away. I wiped her tears and removed her hairs from her face.