Chapter:- 15

Daniya's POV:

My eyes widened seeing the text. Who is this person? Why did he text these type of messages to my Affaq? Does Affaq have any enimity with anyone? I was about to close the text when I saw the text from that number. The unknown number. I opened the text and my eyes widened and my heart beat in fear. There were 5 to 6 texts from the same number and they were all threatenings.

"You have a beautiful and loving family, Affaq Zaid Khan." -Your Destruction.

"You love your family alot, right? What if something happens to them? You'll die, right? Oh my god!!! Your heart is beating like hell." -Your Destruction.

"Ohh!! I heard you are going out of city for a week. That means your family is in my watch." -Your Destruction.

"Wow!! You got married. I got a new weakness of yours. Not bad. Now I can use her against you. Tsk. So sad." -Your Destruction.

"You brought an unknown girl in your house. Impressive. But she is not unknown to me." -Your Destruction.

"You love your wife alot, right? What if I kill her? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You will die. And that's what I want. Be prepared. I'm near you. Very close." -Your Destruction.

These were the texts. Tears filled in my eyes while my heart was already beating in fear. He hid all these from me. How can he? We are partners to share each and every problems with each other. He kept all these to him. Keeping all the tension to him.

'You are gone love. How can you hide these from me?' I thought to myself looking at the texts with teary face. I heard the bathroom door opened and turned around. He came out and smiled but his smile vanished when he saw his phone in my hands. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and I closed my eyes. I walked towards him and showed him the texts.

"From how many days you are hiding these from me?" I asked calmly showing him the phone. He tried to take it but I pulled away.

"Answer, Affaq." I said with hard look.

"Love I'll ex-" He was about say something but I cut him off.

"I WANT ANSWERS DAMN IT." I shouted and his eyes widened. I looked at him with teary eyes. I held his arm and shook him.

"Why you hid this? From me? Am I no one to you? We are life partners love. We tied our knot to share every problems with each other. But you didn't. Is this how our relationship should be? You should have at least told me. I would have been beside you. I know how much scared you are but you are not giving me the chance to hold you. It won't work like this, Affaq. We have to stand in every hardships together. But you took that chance away from me. It won't work like this, Affaq. It won-" I jumped when I heard him shouting.

"THEN WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TOLD YOU? THAT SOMEONE IS THREATENING ME? WITH MY FAMILY AND MY WIFE? HUH? TELL ME? WHAT? WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TOLD YOU? WHAT HAPPENED NOW? WHERE IS YOUR VOICE?" He was shouting and tears were rolling on both of our cheeks while I was standing there with wide eyes and my whole body was shivering. I have never seen him this angry.

"Affaq." It came like a whisper. He closed his to calm himself and held my shivering body in his arms.

"I'm sorry, love. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to shout at you but I couldn't hold myself when you said that I hid this from you. But I did this because you will get tense without any reason. And you would get scared thinking that someone wants to kill you. You would have live in fear. I can't see you like that. Even I'm scared love. I am scared that he may come here anytime and do something to you all. I can't bear loosing you all. And especially you. I can't loose you. My breath will stop the day you will leave me. I'll die, Sunshine. I'll di-" I pressed my lips on him. Is he crazy? How can he talk about dying and all? I won't let him go away from me. Never ever. I felt him moving his lips on mine. I kissed him back closing my eyes. We pulled away when we were breathless. He kept his head on mine breathing heavily. Tears were rolling down on mine and his cheeks. I placed my lips on his cheek and he opened his eyes. I moved away and wiped his tears.