Epilogue

I'm not gonna mention all the character's kids because it will be very difficult for both of us you know. So here are some of them. Enjoy. :)

Aahil Khan and Bushra Khan:

Asad- 10 years old.
Manal- 7 years old.
Kubra- 5 years old.
Rahil- 2 years old.

Affaq Khan and Daniya Khan:

Ahad- 9 years old.
Daneen- 5 years old.
Ameera- 3 years old.

Azaan Khan and Raniya Khan:

Aariz- 8 years old.
Afaf- 4 years old.

Aqib Khan and Zahra Khan:

Arsh- 7 years old.
Daamin- 4 years old.
Aaryan- 2 years old.

Daniyal Khan and Abeer Khan:

Saad- 9 years old.

Ronald Jenson and Justice Jenson:

Rafael- 7 years old.
John- 4 years old.

Joe Hill and Elenore Hill:

Eric Hill- 5 years old.

Third Person's POV:

After 6 years old.

He entered in the house and found his brother hiding behind the door closing his eyes. He shook his head.

"He might have done something again. Ya Allah. This boy." He said to himself walking towards him.

"Why are you hiding here, little boy?" He asked him and he smiled.

"Bhai." He said making him chuckle.

"What have you done this time?" He asked making him sit on the couch.

"I didn't do anything. I swear." He said pouting his lips and shook his head simultaneously.

"Lying is a bad habit. I'm not believing you." He said and he sighed.

"I just painted my room's wall. But only a little bit." He said batting his lashes.

"You painted your room's wall?" He asked and he nodded.

"Just a little bit." He said showing amount with his fingers.

"Let's go and see how little bit you have painted." He said taking his hand and they both walked towards his room. He entered in his room and his eyes widened seeing the condition of his room. The colour paints scattered on the floor and half of the wall was painted which he was calling a little bit. But he was shocked on what he painted. It was a beautiful sunset painting.

"You painted it little one?" He asked his brother who nodded his head.

"You really painted this?" He asked and he nodded.

"Yes Bhai. I painted it. Is it not good? Then Mom will surely scold me." He said pouting his lips.

"Oh my little boy. It's just so beautiful. You are going to be an artist. Artist Ahad Affaq Khan. What's say?" He said kissing on his forehead and he squealed.

"And my big brother is going to be a writer. Author Saad Daniyal Khan. Perfect name." He said hugging his big brother who chuckled at his action.

"Wow. There the painter and the writer are. I was searching for them in the whole house." They heard their biggest brother who was standing at the doorways.