Chapter:- 11

Daniya's POV:

"You are entering into a very crazy family, Appi. Welcome Abeer Qureshi." Zahi said and we all laughed.

"You can become only two things here. One you'll go mad living with us or you'll become like us. Crazy." Tobias said and all nodded. I shook my head smiling.

"Let's see what I become." She said smiling at the kiddies. Yes. We are taking her home today. It's 2 of the afternoon. And we all decided that we'll have our lunch with her today. Insha Allah. 

"That's what we have to know Di." Safa said winking at her while all laughed. Well, she is very innocent just like Angel Chachi but a strict and hard for our troublemakers. But she loves them alot.

"You are a carbon copy of Aunt Azra." Abeer said smiling at her and we all smiled. Yes. And everyone at home used to say that she is mini Azra. Dad started calling her Angel also as he couldn't spend his childhood with Angel Chachi. Yes. I know the past of our family.

"Well, I'm her daughter. And whenever some one see me they say she is younger Azra. First I was mini Azra and now I'm younger Azra. But I love when everyone says that I look like my Mom. My Mom is beauty." She said smiling widely and we all smiled.

"Of course sweety. And you don't know how innocent she was. All the time acting like a child and very innocent." Aunt Bi said smiling and we chuckled.

"And she used to say that if she was a boy then she would have married her by now." Adi Chachi said pointing at Aunt Bi while shaking her head and we all laughed.

"But sadly I couldn't. Because of my man. He was in my destiny. And I love him." Aunt Bi said smiling widely  and we all shouted.

"WOOOWW!!" All laughed seeing us reacting like that.

"That was an open confession." Azaan said smiling widely and all chuckled.

"We should have recorded it man." Aqib said smiling and we all laughed.

"Come on guys. There's no need to record that. She says this daily to Jack Chachu. What say Aunt Bi?" Inaya said wriggling her brows and we all shook our head smiling.

"You guys are becoming naughty day by day. I'm gonna see you all when you all will have your man and girl." Aunt Bi said and we all chuckled. Haniya was going to say something when the door opened and came my all Dads and Uncles.

"Okay guys. Jokes apart. Now it's time to take our strong princess home." Uncle Jai said smiling at her who smiled back.

"Ready to become the part of a crazy family?" Jack Chachu asked and she chuckled.

"Yes. I'll be happy to be with you all." She said smiling.

"And you are going to meet a very loving Grandpas and Grandmas there." Uncle Brian said smiling and I smiled. Well, Dad told all the elders to not come to hospital. So they haven't met her yet. When everyone informed them that she is coming today they all were on cloud nine. Dadi called for three times in one hour asking when are we coming.

"I haven't spend a single moment with my grandparents. So I think I'm going to have a good time living with them." She said smiling and we smiled.

"Of course you'll enjoy. They are dying to meet you." Papa said and she smiled.

"Let's go then. We should leave now. Everything is done here. Let's give her the time to start a new chapter of her life." Affan Chachu said smiling and we all nodded smiling.

"Where is the other one? I mean Uncle Ali?" She asked and I chuckled. She is very free with him because he acts like a kid to make her laugh so she is asking for him.