2.0 Vodka

Elise's POV:

I sat in the Cullen's living room floor concentrating on locating Erik. It was honestly much harder than I anticipated. I could just see random glimpses of where he was. It seemed like some kind of...party? a club maybe? I wasn't quite sure at first but then I saw the sign and decided it was definitely a club, a very nice one infact. The Club was Called Bleu Detroit.

I found the location on google maps and focused on appearing in an empty alley way not too far from the club.

I opened my eyes and started to walk to the club. My heart pounded and my nerves consumed me. That alley way was definitely shady and I wasnt about to wait around for some stranger to come and stab me. Even if it wouldn't kill me, that shit would still hurt pretty bad.

I made it to the club and walked to the front of the line, skipping all the floozies and pimps. They yelled curses at me but I just kept walking towards the bouncer. "hey! back of the line!" he yelled. I slipped him 200 bucks and he smiled and opened the door for me. Bouncers.. they'll let anyone with money in. I could smell the booze and sweat as soon as I walked inside and it was absolutely disgusting. how the hell am I ever supposed to find him in here? I maneuvered my way through the sea of people towards the bar. If I was about to spend the entire night looking for my brother then I needed a drink first.

"what can I get ya, sweetness?" asked the bartender. "I'd like a jack and coke, please." the bartender nodded and started on my drink. I took out my phone and checked to see if I had any new messages. Other than Rosalie asking me about where I'd gone I had none. I responded quickly and assured her there was no reason to worry. She already had enough to deal with at the moment.

"Can I get some vodka?.. wait- no. The whole bottle.. thanks." someone asked from beside me. hey.. that voice sounds so familiar. A whole bottle of vodka? This was easier than I'd anticipated.

I whipped my head around to see if I was right. Could it really be him? Would I be lucky enough to not have to look?

Standing at the bar was a tall boy, around 6'3, with short brown hair wearing a grey sleeveless T-shirt that showed his muscles and tattoos. His face was almost perfect with completely clear beautiful skin, full pink lips, and bright blue eyes. Almost perfect because of a small scar on his forehead and the bags under his eyes. He looked extremely exhausted, like he hadn't slept in months... my brother.

I stood up quickly and started to make my way to him, my heart beating out of my chest

I stood up quickly and started to make my way to him, my heart beating out of my chest. will he even want to see me? will he run away? will he ignore me? will he be angry with me for coming?

I stood behind him, practically shaking. He looks like a completely different person now. what the hell am I supposed to say to someone I haven't seen in over a hundred years?

"maybe hello? that's probably the most reasonable thing to say in this situation. " he looked down at me and smiled... well I wouldn't say smiled..it was more like a cocky smirk.

"so it is you.." I said, a bit taken aback. I kinda forgot about the whole reading thoughts thing. And I thought it was annoying to have just one mind reader around. Lucky for Dean he could choose when to read someone's mind.

"Nope. I'm just some random guy who looks exactly like your brother and also happens to read minds."

"I see you haven't changed a bit. Except for the hair.. and just about everything. You look awful." I smiled, remembering all the times we used to bicker like this as children.

Erik was about to say something back to me but the bartender interrupted "here you go, and you forgot your drink over there. Thought I'd bring it over to you, sweetness." the bartender winked and then handed Erik the bottle of vodka and gave me my drink.

"Ah, thank you!"

He walked back to the other side of the bar to serve another customer. "Since when do you drink?" Erik asked.

"A lot has changed since we last spoke, brother." I looked down at my drink sadly and took a sip.

"You know I left for a reason, Elise."

"I know. But I need you to come back." I was nervous. The chances of Dean actually coming with me were slim.

"Back to where, Elise? Britian? Russia? Austria? I've been everywhere you know."

"Forks." I studied his face for any sign of well... any emotion. But his faced stayed blank. Not surprising.

"Forks? Why? Are the Cullens there again? You'd think they'd have learned by now. The wolves will turn on them at any given moment. Is that what this is about?"

"Yes. I mean no. The wolves did kinda turn on them but they're all good now. The problem is the Volturi." This time I saw his face change to annoyance.

"What about the Volturi? Have you provoked them again Elise? I told you to stay far away from them and their affairs."

"Listen. There's an explanation but we should probably talk somewhere else. There are too many humans here." I glanced around at all of the people dancing, some women looking at my brother like he was a five course meal and they were starving. Sheesh. He's not that special. I'm his twin you know! I guess I'm just not as... charming. I cringed as he downed about half of the bottle of vodka he'd gotten earlier. "So? Will you at least let me tell you what's going on?"

Erik just nodded and put his free hand on my shoulder, teleporting us to-... well.. wherever the hell we were going.

well, that went okay.

----------------------