Ungoldy Hour

Kelly grabbed a tissue as she puckered her lips and blotted them together several times until she was satisfied with the matte blood red Ruby Rose shade she was going for , the black dress that was currently hugging every little curve she had need...

Kelly grabbed a tissue as she puckered her lips and blotted them together several times until she was satisfied with the matte blood red Ruby Rose shade she was going for , the black dress that was currently hugging every little curve she had needing a pop of color .

The one night she had been looking forward to for years was just minutes away from her and she wasn't feeling as confident as she was earlier in the day when he asked her to meet him .

Was it guilt she was feeling or that left over Mexican food she had for lunch ?

"Where are you ?" Kelly's phone read , buzzing deep down in the bottom of her clutch to get her attention.

When she saw who it was her heart damn near fell to her ass .

Kelly contemplated ignoring the message .

It wouldn't take a lot to lie her way out of it since Beyoncé knew she would busy around this time , either getting dress or pre gaming before she left but then the bitch called 😩

"Um Hey , I can't really talk right now " Kelly said in a hurried tone hoping Bey would catch on as she double checked her door to make sure her apartment was locked up .

"I know , I know . I'm not trying to hold you for long , I just wanted to know where you were headed"Bey said as she tucked the belt  on her robe a little tighter so her Breast wouldn't fall out while she bent down to grab a pair of heels .

"Why ?" Kelly answered a little more aggressively than she meant too .

"Well excuse me for wanting to make sure I had your location in case in this random guy was a psycho of something " Bey said making Kelly feel slightly bad again .

Here she was about to do the unthinkable , and her naive friend was worrying about her safety .

That was the problem .

Beyoncé was TOO good of a friend to her .

Maybe she didn't deserve her in her life and this was a sign to just let her go .