Z Information

Name: Z (Short For Elizabeth)

Gender: Female

Family: Cooper (Older Twin Brother), Prince D (Old Twin Brother), King Quincy (Father) And Queen Essence (Mother)

Allies: Cooper, Poppy, Branch, K-Pop Gang, The Reggaton Trolls, Biggie, Smidge, King Peppy, King Trollex,TBDB, Conducter Trollzart, Pennywhistle, Delta Dawn, Clampers, Satin And Chenille, Prince D, King Quincy, Queen Essence, Queen Barb (At The End)

Enimies: Queen Barb (Until The End)

Likes: Hanging Out With Cooper And Her Friends, Night Time, Parties, Dancing, Singing, Stargazing, Being With Cooper, Drawing Constellations, All Kinds Of Mousic

Dislikes: People Hurting The Ones She Cares About, Getting Glitter On Face Unless It's Her Makeup

Appearence: Light Blue Fur With Silver Fur, Long Blue Hair (Like Cooper) With Rainbow Streaks On Her Hair, Purple Legs, ,Her Eyes And Nose Are Purple, Wears Glitter Makeup Over Her Eyes, Wears A Turquiose Hat But Wears It Backwards, Has A Silver Star Earing On Her Left Ear, And Has A Rainbow Gem On Her Forehead.

Fun Facts: Z Is A Week Younger Than Cooper, She Doesn't Poop Cupcakes Like Cooper (BTW Which Is Good Cause It Was Kind Of Gross), In This Story, She Becomes The Peacekeeper Of Music, She Looks Just Like Her Mom. Unlike Cooper, When She Found Her Birth Family She Didn't Take It Well, Because Most Of Her Life She Felt Abandoned.

Personality: Nice, Kind, Sarcastic, Loner, Friendly, Brave, Selfless, Calm Under Pressure,

Height: Little Shorter Than Cooper