The Quest To Unite The Trolls / Crazy Train

Poppy Looked At The Little Bat Infront Of The Balloon. She Gave It A Bow And Glammed It Up But It Still Looked Kind Of Creepy. Not The Way She Thought So Anyway.

"Oh Look How Cute You Are! Barb Is Gonna Love Your New Look. Tell Barb I Look Forward To Helping Her Plan The World's Biggest Party." Poppy Told The Bat As She Handed The Letter She Wrote.

"Poppy?" Z And Branch Voice's Was Heard Heading Towards Her.

Poppy Screamed.

"What Are You Doing?" Z Asked Although She And Branch Had A Hunch.

"Uh, Nothing." Poppy Said As She Tries To Cover The Bat With Her Cape. 

"Ooh! Poppy's Busted." The Balloon Said As Poppy Shushed It.

"Sneaking Out To Meet Barb? Head Into Enemy Territory?" Branch Asked Her.

"She's Not The Enemy. She's A Queen, The Same As Me." Poppy Says.

"And What Did You Do To That Poor Bat?" Z Asked As She Looks At The Bat. The Bat Then Flies Away With The Letter.

"Bye-Bye, Little Bat." The Hot Air Balloon Says.

"Your Dad Just Told UsThat Queen Barb Is Bad News." Branch Reminded.

"Well, My Dad Doesn't Know Everything." Poppy Remarked.

"He Knows More About This. You Didn't Even Know There Was A String Until This Morning." Branch Pointed Out.

"First Of All, Branch, Neither Did You." Z Said, Smirking.

Branch Was Surprised By Her Come-Back.

"And Second, King Peppy Also Knew My Destiny, Too." Z Told Poppy.

"He Maybe Fine In A World Where Everybody Lives In Isolation, But I'm Not." Poppy Said As She Gets On The Hot Air Balloon.

"Poppy, Listen. I Get That Your Dad Was A Little Unfair About Barb, But We Don't Anything About The Other Trolls." Z Told Poppy.

"Well, We Know They're Trolls. Branch, Z, Look Around Troll Village. Everybody's Different, Even Us."

Then, They Heard A Sneeze.

"Huh. Did You Hear Something?" Poppy Asked Branch And Z.

"Don't Try To Change The Subject." Branch Said.

"Look, Being Queen Means Having A Lot Of Power. And It's My Job To Use It For Good. I Can't Stay Home When There's A World Full Of Different Trolls Just Like Us." Poppy Stated.

"Ugh. This Is A Terrible Idea That Will Most Likely Blow Up In Your Face." Branch Smirked At Poppy.

"Okay, Bye," Poppy As She Cut The Rope For The Balloon. 

"Poppy! There Is No Way I'm Letting You Do This... Without Me!" Z Said As She Used Her To Got In The Hot Air Balloon.

"What?" Branch Exclaimed.

Poppy And Z Stare At Branch. Branch Just Stood For A Little While. He Then Jumped Onto A Tree And Jumped Into The Hot Air Balloon.

"If Z Is Coming, Then I Guess I'm Coming Eith You." Branch Said.

"Oh! Thank You. I Really Didn't Want To Go By Myself." Poppy Said With A Sigh With Relief.

Then, Z Realized Somthing.

"Wait, Poppy! I Need To Grab Something." Z Says Before Jumping Off The Hot Air Balloon And Onto A Tree. She Used Hair To Get Down The Tree And Ran To The Room That Holds The Scroll. Once She Entered The Room, She See's The Scroll That Tells The Prophecy About The Peacekeeper Of All Music. Z Grabbed The Scroll And Head Back, But She Stopped When She Saw Someone Walking Towards The Forest.