Just Sing/ A Family Talk/ Don't Slack

It Was So Quiet Now. But Just Then Z Heard Her Heart Beating. She Looks Down To See Heart Glowing In A Rainbow Color. Z Looks Down To See A Mircophone On The Ground, Then She Picks The Microphone Up And Held It To Her Heart.

Z's Heart Starts Playing A Beat Of Rhythms. Cooper And Prince D Started To Started To Beatbox To The Rhythm Of Her Heartbeat.

"Those Are My Sons And My Daughter, The Peacekeeper, Making Music." Essence Replied With A Smile.

Delta Dawn Started To Feel It Too. She Clapped Her Hands And Tapped Her Hooves. As She Was Doing So The Country Trolls Started To Follow Her Beat As Well. Pretty Soon, Everyone Started To Make Music As Their Hearts Glowed By The Colors Of Their Strings.

"Queen Barb Can't Take Away Something That Is Inside Us. Because that's Where Music Really Comes From." Essence Said.

"It Started With The Strings, But Now It Comes From Us." Quincy Said.

Everyone Was Starting To Understand It Now As They Started To Sing A Melody.

"Yeah, It Comes From Our Experiences!" Trollex Agreed.

"Our Lives!" So As Delta.

"Our Culture." Essence Continued.

"And Our Friends And Family." Z Finished.

"Beautiful!" Trollzart Replied.

"Listen To That, Barb Can't Take That Away." Poppy Said.

Everyone Now Realized That Music Didn't Come From The Strings, It Comes From Everyone Since The Beginning. Z Looked Around At All The Trolls In The Arena With A Smile On Her Face. Her Eyes Made Eye Contact With Essence. Essence Nods At Her Daughter.

"Mama." Z Whispered With A Smile.

She Looks At Her Heart And Starts To Sing As The Sun Rose Above Them All.

Z: Let Me... Hear You... Sing!

Sing It Together, Louder Than Ever

Forget Everything,

Z, Poppy And Branch: ... Just Sing

Like It's What We've Been Missin'

And They're Gonna Listen, Listen

Forget Everything, Just Sing

The Three Trolls Got Their Colors Back During The Process, Barb Still Confused By All That Then Looks At Her Dad Playing His Keyboard, "Dad?"

"It's Alright, Barbara, Just Let Everyone Be What They Wanna Be, Including You." He Smiled At His Daughter.

Barb Thought Maybe She Was Wrong About Everything.

Z Walks Over And Stood Next To Her Big Brothers And Her Parents.

Z: You Think You've Gotta Hide It

Don't Keep It On The Shelf

Let Your Waist Start Moving

Watch The Way I Do It, Do It

See Me Do It Like Nobody Else

Everyone Begins To Join In As Their Colors Finally Turn Them Back To Normal.

Essence: If We Sing It All Together