Trolls Wanna Have Good Times/ The Story Of The Strings Of Music

It Was A Bright And Sunny Day Like Every Other Day In Troll Village. In The Royal Pod House, Queen Poppy Started Her Morning  Like Every Other Day As She Broke Into A Musical Number.

Poppy: Woke Up In The Morning Light

Today Is A Day That I Do Everything Right

Now That I'm Queen, I've Got A Kingdom To Run

Cause Trolls, They Wanna Have Fun

Yeah, Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun

She Opened Her Pod To See the Pop Trolls Break Into An Early Dance Routine. Z, Who Was Resting On A Tree Branch, Uses Her Hair Like A Spring And Jumps Down To Join In The Song.

Z: They Just Wanna, They Just Wanna

They Just Wanna (Hey)

Z And Poppy: Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun

Branch Was In His Bunker In His Shower Robe And Next To Him Was A Picture Over A Sign That Says 'Nothing Important' Of Him And Poppy Smiling At Each Other. He Thinks That Now The Time To Tell His Feelings To Her. No One Else But Z Knew About It.

Branch: Lived Underground To Get Away From The World

'Til I Had My Life Change By A Beautiful Girl

Just Need The Guts To Tell That She's The One

But You Know, Trolls, They Wanna Have Fun

Oh, Trolls Just Wanna Have

Branch, Poppy And Z: That's All They Really Want

Some Fun

When The Working Day Is Done

Oh, Trolls, They Wanna Have Fun

Oh, Trolls Just Wanna Have

Branch Uses His Hair As A Parachute, Poppy Uses Her Hair As A Helicopter Propeller And Z Uses Her Hair As Hang Glider To Land On The Ground.

"Alright, Queen Poppy. I've Prepared An Agenda For Today." Branch Had Made A List Of Things For Poppy To Do Today.

"Oh! Well, I Hope It Says Singing, Dancing, And Hugging. Ow-Ow!" Poppy Exclaims With Delight.

"Uh, Isn't That What We Do Like Ya Know, Everyday?" Z Asked.

"Yeah! Good Times!" She Replied As She Pulled Out A Pair Of Roller Skates.

They All Now In A Neon Colored Atmosphere As They Danced With Roller-Skates On.

SnackPack (Branch): Good Times

These Are The Good Times (We Have A Good Time, Yeah)

Leave Your Cares Behind

These Are The Good Times (Having' The Best Time, Oh Yeah)

Leave Your Cares Behind (Hey)

Then A High-Pitch Audio Tune Voice Is Heard From A Distance.