Biggie Joins The Quest/ Symphonyville/ The Bounty Hunters

In The Balloon, Poppy Looked Out, The Wind Flowing In Her Hair. Z Took Out The Scroll From Her Hair And Started Looking Through It. While Branch In A Captain's Hat, Carried A Giant Manual For The Balloon.

"Alright. In A Short 456 Pages, I'm Gonna Know How To Fly This Thing." Branch Said As He Popped His Knuckles. Before He Could Start Reading, Poppy Took The Book From Him.

"Uh, Branch, We Don't Need A Giant Comprehensive Manual." Poppy Informed Chuckling A Bit. She Then Tossed The Manual Off The Balloon, Making Branch Gasp.

"Uh, Poppy, Are You Know What You're Doing?" Z Asked, A Little Worried.

"Of Course I Know What I'm Doing. How Hard Can It Be?" Poppy Said As She Went To The Controls.

"Try One Of These." Poppy Sang To Herself As She Pressed A Button. The Balloon Was Jerked Backwards And Traveled To All The Troll Lands Quickly Before Stopping Right Where It Was Before.

"Alright, Poppy! Easy On The Buttons!" The Balloon Shouted.

"Sorry." Poppy Smiled Sheepishly. They Were Interrupted By Snoring.

"Shh. What Was That?" Branch Asked.

The Three Trolls Turned Around To Where The Sound Was Coming From And Saw It Came From The Cotton Candy. They Moved It And Saw Alseep With Mr. Dinkles Sucking His Finger.

"Biggie?" Poppy Asked With A Smile. Biggie Woke Up To See All Three Of The Trolls.

"Oh! Hello. Sorry. I Couldn't Help Myself. You Know How I Am Around Cotton Candy." Biggie Said A Bit Embarrassed As He Tried To Get Mr. Dinkles Unstuck From His Hand. "Oh Dear. Look What's Happened. Mr. Dinkles Got All Gummed Up."

He Tried To Shake Mr. Dinkles Off His Hand, But Shook Too Hard And Sent Mr. Dinkles Over The Edge. 

"Oh! Mr. Dinkles! Mr. Dinkles!" Biggie Shouted Over The Edge, Looked Down, Saw Mr. Dinkles Stuck On The Side, Then Said As He Grabbed Mr. Dinkles. "Oh There You Are! Thank You! Phew! Right Then, We'll Just Be On Our Way-".

When Biggie Looked Over The Edge He Exclaimed.

"Poppy! Where Are You Balloon Flying Us To?" Biggie Asked Frightened.

"We're On A Mission To Help Barb Unite The Trolls And I'm So Glad You're Coming With Us!" Poppy Told Him While Branch And Z Was Trying To Signal Biggie Telling Him It Wasn't Their Idea.

"I Did What In The Who Now?!" Biggie Exclaimed.

"Hey Man, Join The Club." Branch Said.

"And I Hope You Didn't Eat All The Cotton Candy Because Barb Is Gonna Love It." Poppy Said.

Poppy Then Noticed Branch And Z Was Trying To Hide Something.

"Branchier? Elizabeth?" Poppy Asked Suspiciously.

They Cleared Their Throats.

"Yes, Poppifer?" Branch And Z Answered Nervously.

"What Is This?" Poppy Asked Them While Getting Closer.

"Oh. It's Nothing. Nothing. That-That-That-That's Just My Man Stuff." He Stuttered.

"Yeah, And My Girl Stuff Is Also In There." Z Said Nervously.

"I Love Man And Girl Stuff!" Poppy Exclaimed.

Poppy Opened It Only To See Sharp Sticks And Rocks.

"Weapons?" Poppy Asked In Shocked Then Continued. "For Shame, Branch. Z."

"Well We-" Branch And Z Stammered.

"Voilence Never Solves A Problem Branch And Z." Poppy Said.

She Threw A Stick Which Landed In Mr.Dinkles Mouth. Biggie Exclaimed And Popped It Out. It Almost Hit Z Until She Caught It Without Even Looking.