Arguments/ Perfect For Me/ K-Pop VS Reggaeton/ The Yodelers

Everyone Was Rushing Around, Grabbing Guitars And Gathering Together. Cooper Led Them All Onto A High Platform With A Piano Design Around Its Edges. Esssence Blew Her Alert Trumpet Which Created A Sound Wave. Z Stood Behind Cooper.

"I'm Gonna Make Sure You Get To Safety." Cooper Said.

Cooper Pressed On The Piano Keyboard To Release Some Bubbles To Get His Friends, Except Z, Out Of Vibe City.

Seeing She Won't Go Willingly, Cooper Pushes Z To The Platform Then He Presses The Keyboard Again And His Little Sister Gets Bubbled Up To The Exit.

"No! Cooper, Let Me Help You!" Z Shouts As She She Keeps Banging On The Bubble. But She Was Sent Up To A Tube That Got Her Out Of Vibe City Anyway.

As The Funk Trolls Prepared To Fight, The Music Cut Off.

"Come On! Are You Kidding Me?!" Prince D Exclaimed

Riff, Who Pulled The Main Power Cord, Cutting Of The Power, Chuckled Sheepishly.

"Hard Rock Cut The Power!" Essence Realized.

"They're Fighting Dirty!" Prince D Exclaimed.

Z's Bubble Meets Up With Poppy And Branch When Hickory Bumps Her Bubble Into Theirs, Causing The Two Of Them To Become One Bubble.

"Hickory!" Poppy Yelled.

"Don't Worry! I'll Find You Guys!" Hickory Assured Her As He Floated Away.

"Uh, Girls?" Branch Called.

They Looked To See Barb And Her Rock Trolls.

"Rock On!" Barb Shouted

The Three Trolls Are Now Watching As The Rock Trolls Fly Towards Vibe City.

"No! We Have To Get Back Down There! There's Still Hope! We Can Still Fix This!" Poppy Yelled, Trying To Move The Bubble Back Towards Vibe City.

"Poppy, Enough!" Z Said.

"Why? You Have Your Family On That Ship To Save!" Poppy Remarked Harshly.

"I Don't Who Is My Family Anymore, Okay?!" Z Retorted.

"Z, Is There Something Wrong?" Branch Asked Softly.

"I Know I Should Be Happy That I Have A Real Family, But The Truth Is I'm Not. My Whole Life, I Felt Abandoned." Z Said As Tears Falls From Her Eyes.

"But Your Family Needs Our Help To Save Them!" Poppy Shouts.

"You Know What? Stop! We've Listened To You And We've Done It Your Way, But Now It'sYour Turn To Listen. It's Time To Get Back Home." Branch Told Poppy.

"I'm Not Like You. I Can't Just Give Up." Poppy Remarked.

"Give Up?! We Want To Protect Our Friends And Family." Z Objected.

"I Can't Go Home Until I've Proven Myself A Good Queen." Poppy Said.

"...So That's What This Is Really All About?" Branch Asked.