The Picture - Ishimondo

Mondo accidentally sends Kiyotaka a picture of his dick! Shenanigans ensue! Does not contain smut, but does contain copious mentions of dicks due to the plot. You've been warned.

 "Shit."

Mondo stared at his phone for several long moments, before the panic began to set in.

Message sent to Kyoudai

"Shit shit shitshitshit!" Mondo got louder and louder with each word, until his voice practically echoed around his dorm room. With an irritated groan he threw his phone face down on the bed.

"The fuck is going on, dude?" Leon Kuwata, Mondo's friend and roommate, grumbled, grabbing a pillow and covering his ears from the noise.

"Shit. I fucked up, Kuwata. I really fucked up. Goddammit, he's gonna be so pissed, man!"

Kuwata peeked out from under his pillow, sleepy eyes concerned, "What'd you do?"

"I... shit," Mondo tossed the phone at Leon's bed, the baseball star catching it with ease.

Kuwata stared at the phone for several seconds before his eyes widened, "Dude what the hell?! Why in the actual fuck would you send Kiyotaka Ishimaru a picture of your dick?"

"I didn't fuckin' mean to!" Owada spat back, face reddening by the second, "It was an accident!"

Leon tried to hold back his laughter, as he began to wake up fully, "So you're telling me you just happened to send The Ultimate Stick in his Ass a picture of your dick on accident." He paused, a smile creeping on his face, "Who were you trying to send it to?"

"NO ONE! Shit Kuwata, my hand slipped. I was tryin'a send Ishi a meme. That's it!" Mondo held his face in his hands, "Goddammit! What the hell 'm I supposed to do?" He looked up at the baseball player with desperation in his eyes.

Leon sighed, "I don't know, man. Has he even read it yet?"

"I don't fuckin' know! He doesn't have his read receipts on!"

"Do you think he's even awake?" Leon yawned and glanced at the clock, "Shit! It's four in the morning? What the fuck were you sending him a meme at four in the morning for?"

"I- I don't know! I couldn't fuckin' sleep!" Mondo let out a long breath, "I usually just text Kyoudai when I can't, since I know he turns his phone off while he sleeps... Dude that's it! His phone's probably still off!"

"What are you gonna do?"

"You don't know howta pick locks do ya?"

"Hahaha. No."

"Dammit."

-------------

Kiyotaka sat, surrounded by various papers and books bathed in the dim light of his desk lamp. But he wasn't getting anything done. Instead, he sat stock still, gaping at his phone.

At the picture of Mondo Owada's dick.

"W-what?" He finally stuttered, practically throwing his phone at the wall as the shock hit him.

Why would Mondo, his Kyoudai, send him a picture of his penis?

He sat there spiraling for several minutes, trying to think of how this could be some sort of prank between friends. But he couldn't think of any reason that Owada would have to send Kiyotaka that sort of picture. So instead, the confused moral compass did what he did best.

He began to research.

"Why did I receive a picture of a penis?" He mumbled as he typed the words into google.