Eps. 2

the night has come. Hanna is getting ready while waiting for her dad's friend coming with his family. after she getting ready, she sit at her bed and scrolling the SNS. after a few minutes, her mother called her and her stepbrother from downstairs. she get out from her room and at the same time Jaehyun also get out from his room. actually their rooms are facing to each other. after they get out from their rooms they faced to each other. Jaehyun look at Hanna's face very seriously. Hanna just look at Jaehyun's face and switch it fastly. she doesn't want to look at his face for too long. then they go downstairs together. their dad's friend already there with his family at the living room. after Hanna and Jaehyun already arrived at the living room, their dad introduced them.

"let me introduce you to my son, Jung Jaehyun. and this is my stepdaughter, Jung Hanna. kids, this is Mr. Dong, Mrs. Dong and their son Dong Sicheng."

"nice to meet you Mr. Dong, Mrs. Dong and Dong Sicheng." Hanna and Jaehyun bowed at them. Hanna looked at Sicheng and smiled at him. same goes to Jaehyun. Sicheng smiled back at them.

not gonna lie, Sicheng has a very nice face. all details on his face are just perfect.

"wah your stepdaughter is so pretty." Mrs. Dong praised Hanna.

"thank you Mrs. Dong" Hanna thanked her shyly.

"aww don't be too formal with me sweetie." Mrs. Dong chuckled.

"huh?" Hanna feeling confused.

"the foods are ready." mom interrupted.

"ah the foods are ready. let's eat together shall we?" dad invite them to the dining table.

they all go to the dining table. this time Hanna needs to sits beside Jaehyun. she is still not comfortable with him since the incidents happened. but she needs to act normal because of the guests.

while they are eating, dad started interrupted them,

"about the things that we want to discuss today is about you Hanna"

Hanna looked at her dad shockingly.

"what is it dad?"

"well me and Mr. Dong planned to arrange a marriage between you and Sicheng."

Hanna stopped eating. same goes to Jaehyun. after a few seconds, Jaehyun holds Hanna's hand under the dining table. Hanna was shocked but she remain silent. she tried to let go of her hand but it is not working as Jaehyun's grip is too strong.

"why all of sudden dad?" Hanna asked her dad but deep in her heart she is angry with her dad.

"this is for your own good Hanna. besides that, Sicheng is a good guy. he will take care of you." mom interrupted.

Hanna looked at Sicheng, he looked at Hanna back.

"but isn't this too early? i mean, i don't know about him yet and this is my first time i met him."

"Hanna, me and Mr. Dong have been friends for a long time. we have planned to be a family if one of our child tied a knot together."

"you will know him better after this Hanna. i will make sure that he will bring you out sometime soon." Mrs. Dong interrupted.

Hanna feel restless after they tried to convinced her about the marriage. Jaehyun still interwined his hand with Hanna. seems like he doesn't want to let go from her hand. his heart ached after hearing the sudden news. he doesn't want Hanna to get married with Sicheng. but what can he do to stop this plans from happening?

-time skip-

after dinner, Hanna went out to get some fresh air. she sits on the bench outside her house. she still can't believe what his dad told her at the dining table. after a few minutes, Sicheng goes out. he looked at Hanna sitting alone. he goes to her.

"i know this is so sudden right?"

Hanna was startled at the sudden voice. then she looked at Sicheng.

"um yeah.. i still can't process what happened at the dining table." Hanna said it in weak tone.

"actually the first time i heard about this i was shocked too. it's like i will get married with a stranger."

Hanna doesn't give any responses. Sicheng feel guilty with what he said then he tried to explain it again to avoid a misunderstanding.

"I mean yeah you know we haven't met before so.. yeah. I am sorry if what i have said to you makes you think that i am a bad guy."

"No no it is not that. Don't feel guilty." Hanna tried to calm Sicheng.

"If that so, can i know you more deeper?" Sicheng asked Hanna.

"Yeah why not?" Hanna replied with smiles.

While they are chatting and knowing each other, Jaehyun is watching them from the windows of their living room. His heart aches more seeing Hanna smiles and laughing with Sicheng. He knows that Hanna is happy with the person who is not him. He wants to replace Sicheng with him.

-time skip-

The Dong's family finally want to go back to their house. Before they go to their car, Mr. Dong says to dad,

"Thank you for inviting us to eat dinner with your family, mate. We will meet again soon for another discussion about the marriage."

"Don't worry about that. Yeah we will meet soon and discuss about that as soon as possible. I can't wait to welcome you as a part of the family." Dad said with a little laughing.

They laughing together after dad said that. Hanna looked at Sicheng to see what was his reaction. Sicheng just smiled.

"We will go now. Bye and thank you for the foods." Mrs. Dong said.

"You're welcome. Good bye!" Mom replied.

Sicheng bowed at mom and dad. Same goes with the Jung's family. He then go to their car. After last good bye, they all go inside the house. Hanna goes to her room and Jaehyun following her at the back. Before she open her door, Jaehyun pull her to his room and closed the door. Hanna was shocked.

"What is wrong with you!? You acting like this since at the dining table."

"Did you agree with the marriage?"

"What if i said yes?"

"No you can't married with that guy."

"Why?"

"Because i love you, Hanna!"