Eps. 3

Hanna was so shocked at what was Jaehyun said to her. It is like the time has stopped ticking. Hanna looked at Jaehyun cluelessly. Then again, her heart beats faster than usual.

"No." Hanna said.

"What do you mean?"

"We can't fall in love. We are stepsiblings."

Hanna's words really attacks Jaehyun. He knows what he did is wrong but he can't stop his feelings towards Hanna. Jaehyun looked into Hanna eyes, deeper. Through Jaehyun acts, Hanna feels nervous, she don't know what to do to stop his stepbrother behavior. Then, Jaehyun hugged Hanna very tightly. Hanna want to loosen the hug but she can't because Jaehyun is too strong.

"Let me go!"

"I won't. Please stay like this a little longer."

Hanna begging Jaehyun to loosen the hug. She then pushed him with all her energy and they fall on the ground. Hanna's head got hit by the book racks after she pushed him. Jaehyun rushed to Hanna.

"Oh my god Hanna! Are you okay?"

Hanna howling silently. Because of that incidents, their mother shouted from downstairs.

"What happened up there?!"

"Nothing mom!" Jaehyun shouted back.

Hanna looked at Jaehyun with anger. Jaehyun tried to see if there any wound on her head but Hanna pushed him away. She then get out from Jaehyun's room. After the incidents, Jaehyun feels so guilty with what he has done to Hanna.

In another room, Hanna sits behind her door. She cried after what Jaehyun did to her. She feels so confused and her mind are messed up. What should she do with this situations? She will get married with Sicheng but what about Jaehyun?

-time skip-

Hanna woke up like usual and do her routine. She then went downstairs to eat. After she arrived, she feels strange because Jaehyun was there too but he's helping their mom at the kitchen.

"You woke up?" Mom asked Hanna.

"Yes mom." Hanna replied with a smiles.

"Today your brother helped me. He also cooked your favorite food."

"Huh?"

Hanna looked at her mom cluelessly. Then she looked at Jaehyun. Jaehyun smiled at her.

"Hahaha very strange right? I don't know what is going on with your brother today."

"Yeah.." Hanna replied in weak tone.

Jaehyun prepare all the foods in front of Hanna. Hanna just looked at Jaehyun strangely. What happened with him?

Actually, he prepared Hanna's favorite food today as an apology from yesterday's incidents. He feels really guilty and he wants to apologise to her. He hopes that this method will help him and makes Hanna's accept his apologies.

They started eating. Jaehyun sits in front of Hanna. While Hanna eating, Jaehyun will put a side dish at Hanna's plate. Then, Hanna looked at Jaehyun. He just showed his smiles with his cute dimples. But Hanna don't give a damn. She just eating peacefully. At the same time, she feels strange. She keeps thinking about yesterday's incidents between her and Jaehyun.

"Hanna, i forgot to tell you that Sicheng invites you to eat dinner with him tonight." Mom said.

"Oh okay mom." Hanna replied.

Then she looked at Jaehyun again. His face look down. Maybe because of what mom told her just now.

-time skip-

"Are you going tonight?"

Jaehyun entered Hanna's room without Hanna's permission.

"What the- why don't you knocked first!?" Hanna yelled at Jaehyun.

"Sorry. But are you really going out with Sicheng tonight?"

"Yes."

"Can you give me a chance?"

"What chance?"

"To show you my real feelings towards you"

"Oh my god Jaehyun please stop with your stupid confession!"

Jaehyun goes straight to Hanna and hold her wrists. He then looked into Hanna's eyes.

"I know you have a feelings towards me too right?" Jaehyun asked in a deep voice.

Hanna was shocked with Jaehyun behavior.

"What are you talking about?" Hanna said nervously.

"You like me too, right?"

Hanna remains silent. She don't know if she likes Jaehyun or not. Not gonna lie but Jaehyun's face is what every girls wants to have as a partner. He has a very cute dimples when he smiles and his personality is very good. He also a good cooker and his voice is very calm to hear.

Suddenly someone knocked the door and opened the door. It was their mom.

"What are you guys doing?" Mom asked.

They were shocked and Jaehyun suddenly grab Hanna's neck and do the headlock.

"Hahaha nothing mom. I'm just playing around with Hanna." Jaehyun covered it with his laugh.

Hanna was shocked with the sudden act. She just go with it.

"Hahaha yes mom. Argh help me~" Hanna continued with the act.

"Aigoo. Here i want to tell you guys that mom and dad are going to Busan tomorrow for a business matters. I reminds you guys early to let you guys be prepared because you (points to Jaehyun) and you (points to Hanna) will take care of this house for a week."

Hanna gasped.

"I don't want to live with him alone mom!" Hanna seeking for help.

"Then where you want to live?" Mom asked her back.

Hanna shut her mouth after her mom said that.

"Anyways i want you guys to behave nicely and stop fighting like a small kids. And Hanna, you will get married soon so stop with those childish behavior."

"But he started it first! Not me!"

"Yah listen to mom." Jaehyun warned Hanna.

"Enough! I don't want you guys to acted like this again. Remember what i told you guys just now. PLEASE BEHAVE NICELY." Mom bold her sentences.

"Okay mom." Jaehyun and Hanna agree with their mom.

After their mom get out from the room, Jaehyun let go from Hanna's neck.

"Sorry Hanna. Did it hurts you?"

"Yes! It hurts so much!"

"I'm sorry.." Jaehyun said it in weak tone.

Hanna looked at Jaehyun with sympathy. But then she continued to acts firmly.

"It's okay, i forgive you." Hanna said.

Jaehyun looked at Hanna shockingly.

"Is it true? You forgive me?"

"Yes."

"Thank you Hanna!"

He then hugged Hanna very tightly. Hanna was shocked.

"Ugh let go of me." Hanna said it and tried to push him away.

Jaehyun loosen the hug.

"I am sorry about yesterday too."

"Yes yes i forgive you even about yesterday's incidents, okay?"

Jaehyun smiled brightly. Then Hanna pushed him out from her room and close the door.

"Ugh how can i live with him alone for one week?" Hanna talk to herself.