Eps. 8

"WAKE UP JUNG HANNA!"

A loud voice suddenly wakes Hanna from her sleep. She was really shocked and mad at the same time.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING JUNG JAEHYUN! OH MY GOD!"

"Hehehe wake up! Let's go outside."

Hanna looked at him with what-the-hell face. Did he being serious right now?

"What the- it's still early in the morning. Where do you want to go at this time?"

Jaehyun looked at her full of suspicious. Then he goes to Hanna's bed and shows her the time in his phone.

"What do you mean 'early in the morning'? It's freaking 12pm dumbass. Wake up now! If you don't, i will eat you."

Hanna looked at the time with unbelievably, and dumbass? Did he just called her 'dumbass'? And what? He wants to eat me if i still on my bed?

"Ughhh!! I will tell mom that you called me like that!" Hanna's grumbled.

"Go on. And i will tell her that her adorable daughter wake up late! Very late!" Jaehyun replied her evilly.

Without wasting any times, Hanna hits him with the nearest pillow besides her. She is really mad at Jaehyun.

"Agh aghh!! Okay okay i'm sorry!! Don't hit me arghhh!!"

"This is the punishment for you because you being annoying with me all these times." She continues hit him. Then Jaehyun runs from Hanna's room, running from being hit with her.

-time skip-

Hanna's phone ringing.

"Hello?" She pick up the phone.

"Hi Hanna! How are you?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Why Sicheng?"

"Um.. i just want to ask if you free today. I want to bring you to somewhere. There is something i want to tell you."

"Sorry Sicheng but today i'm going out with my brother. Is it a serious thing you wants to tell me?"

"Oh.. you're going out with your brother? If that so, it's okay. I can tell you about that someday."

"Um okay.. Sorry again, Sicheng.."

"No no, it's okay. Have fun with your brother! I need to continue my works. I will call you again later."

"Okay. Bye!"

They ended the call. Then, Hanna thought on herself.

"What is the thing that he wants to tell me? Is it about the wedding? But mom and dad are not coming back from Busan so how can we discuss about that?"

"Are you done?"

Hanna was shocked at her stepbrother sudden voice which is now in front of her room. She was getting ready to go out with Jaehyun but she don't know where he wants to bring her.

"Yeah." Hanna replied shortly.

"Okay let's go!"

Jaehyun takes Hanna's hand and pull her with him. Hanna who was still in shocked just followed him along with the sudden grip.

-at the sidewalk-

"Can you at least tell me where are we going right now? You are making me nervous."

Jaehyun and Hanna are walking by the sidewalk together. Jaehyun still doesn't tell Hanna where they are heading to.

"Just wait and see." Jaehyun said.

Finally after a 5 minutes walks, they arrived at the garden? They stopped walking.

"Let me close your eyes first." Jaehyun take a piece of satin clothes.

"Eh wait wait?! Why all of sudden?" Hanna tried to stop Jaehyun, nervously.

"I told you yesterday that this is a surprise for you. Why are you always forgot about little things huh?"

Hanna looked at him in confusion. Not gonna lie she always forgot about these small things these days.

"Ok ok" Hanna let Jaehyun closed her eyes.

Then, Jaehyun take Hanna to the place carefully. He making sure that Hanna didn't step on rocks or any barrier.

After that, they stopped walking. Hanna doesn't have any ideas what is infront of her now. She puts all her believe on Jaehyun this time.

"Alright, i will untie this clothes slowly. But don't open your eyes yet okay?" Jaehyun reminds her before he untie the clothes on Hanna's eyes. She just nodded her head.

"In the count of three, you can open your eyes slowly." said Jaehyun after he untied it.

"1..."

"2..."

"3....."

Hanna started to open her eyes slowly. Then, she gasped silently. She doesn't believe what she see infront of her right now.

There are a bunch of small kids cheering for her, a mini stage with a music band, flowers decorations around them and a dining table just suits for two people.

Jaehyun still on her side, smiling widely. Then he looked at her to see her reactions. Thank god she really like it because he can see it from her smile.

A little kid goes to them with a bucket full of flowers. Then, the kid give it to Hanna.

"This is from Jaehyun oppa." said the kid.

Hanna looked at the flowers in unexpected way. Then she looked at Jaehyun beside her.

"Aigoo why are you telling her that it was from me?" Jaehyun cover his side face with his hand. The kid just giggle at him then she run to her friends.

Hanna removed his hand from covering his face. "No need to shy about this hahaha"

Jaehyun still feels a little shy after the kid revealing the flowers issue.

"Thank you!" Hanna said shortly but in a sweet way. Jaehyun looked at her and smile. He is happy to see a positive reactions from Hanna. He then bring her to the dining table that is infront of the mini stage.

"Isn't they are your friends? They looked familiar..."

A music band that consists of 3 men are playing a mellow music to suits the environment since this is something like a sweet and simple date.

"Hahaha yea they are my friends." Jaehyun answers her after that.

"You hire them for today? Make sure you treat them after this."

Jaehyun looked at her with unexpected face. "Hey i'm a good friend you know? I already treated them yesterday so don't worry."

Hanna laughed at his shock reactions. Yes indeed he is a good friend and a really nice guy.

Suddenly, Jaehyun got up from his chair. Then he goes to the mini stage.

He stand infront of the mic.

"I dedicated this song to my one and only sister, Jung Hanna. I hope you are always happy and live a great live. Oppa love you so much!"

Hanna was so shocked with the sudden surprise Jaehyun did to her. And the last sentence hits her.

Jaehyun give a sign to his friends to start the music. Then he started singing.

The song that he is singing now is Flower Pot by Alex. (i recommend you to listen to this song while reading this chapter)

Hanna was amazed with Jaehyun's singing. She doesn't know that he can sing this good.

While he singing the song, he looked at Hanna. He doesn't let his eyes go from her. He only looked at her.

Deep from his heart he knows this is maybe the last time he did something special for Hanna. Actually he wants to do more for her but he needs to realize that one day he can't get her to be his lover.

He hopes that this will make her remember him and keep it in her memories untill her last breath.