Eps. 4

It's time for Hanna to get ready to go dinner with Sicheng. She wears a white dress and a short heels since she can't balance herself with high heels. While she's doing her hair, her mom called her from downstairs.

"Hanna, Sicheng is here!"

"Coming!!" Hanna replied.

After she's going down, Jaehyun looked at her without blinking. Hanna ignore her stepbrother and went to the door. She bowed to Sicheng.

"Mom i'm going now." Hanna said.

"Alright sweetie. Please take care of Hanna, Sicheng."

"I will Mrs. Jung." Sicheng replied with a smiles.

Jaehyun just watched them going out. Deep in his heart he felt jealous with Sicheng. He then get up from the couch and went to his room. Then he goes out from his room, seems like he wants to go out.

"Where are you going son?" Mom asked.

"I'm going to take a fresh air mom. I will be back shortly."

"Okay. Take care."

Jaehyun left the house.

-time skip-

Sicheng brought Hanna to the luxurious restaurant. They sat at a table that have a city views besides them. Hanna feels awkward.

"Are you okay Hanna?" Sicheng asked.

"Huh? Oh i'm okay. Don't worry." Hanna covered it with a little laugh. Sicheng smiled back at Hanna.

She then looked at the views besides them. She was amazed with the beautiful views. After a few minutes, the foods arrived. Then they started eating.

"Don't feel awkward with me." Sicheng said, interrupted their eating.

Hanna looked at Sicheng cluelessly. Then she smiled.

"It's not like that. Actually this is my first time eating at this luxurious restaurant. So i'm a bit awkward."

Sicheng chuckled a little bit.

"Did you like the foods? I'm scared if you don't like it since this is the first time i invited you to have dinner with me." Sicheng asked nervously.

"Oh yeah everything is okay. Don't worry. And i also like the foods, hehe" Hanna replied shyly.

"I'm glad that you like it. By the way, i have something to give to you."

"Huh?"

Sicheng take out a small box from his coat. Then he opened the small box and it shown a pretty necklace. Hanna was shocked at the sudden gift. She doesn't know how to react.

"I hope you like it." Sicheng said.

Hanna looked at Sicheng with so many thoughts on her head.

"I didn't thought that you will give me this. This is so pretty."

Sicheng get up from his chair and go to Hanna. He apply the necklace to her. Still, Hanna doesn't know how to react. After he done applied it, Hanna looked at the necklace that has been hanging at her neck.

"Thank you Sicheng for this gift." Hanna said it shyly.

"You're welcome. I thought that will not like this gift but i'm glad that you like it." Sicheng answered her with a smiles.

Then they continued eating. After a few minutes, Sicheng asked Hanna,

"What did you like to do at night?"