Eps. 5

"I will get you the bigger one, look how i shoot."

"Let's see.."

Jaehyun tried to get Hanna the bigger teddy bear but unfortunately the shoot did not hit the target.

"Aww i missed it!" Jaehyun talk to himself.

"You have no talent in shooting. But that's okay though." Hanna tried to calm Jaehyun.

"This game is not fun. Let's try another games." Jaehyun tried to convinced Hanna.

"We have played 5 games and you lack all of that. You just wasting your money. I want to go back home."

While Hanna said like that, Jaehyun saw the round-spinning equipment at the playground.

"I think i know what game that will make you happy." Jaehyun said to Hanna.

"Huh?"

Then he holds Hanna's hand and take her to the playground.

"Get in." Jaehyun said.

"This game is too childish Jaehyun."

"Just get in." Jaehyun convinced her.

Hanna just followed his orders.

"Don't spin it too fast okay, i'm scared." Hanna warned Jaehyun.

"Okay get ready. Hold the holder tightly. 1,2,3!" Jaehyun started spinning it.

Hanna shouted cheerfully and asked Jaehyun to slow it down. Then, Jaehyun get in to the game. They were shouting and laughing together. Seeing Hanna laughing and full with smiles makes Jaehyun happy. He wants to see Hanna's happiness when she with him.

After the game, they eat ice cream together at the playground. They were sitting at the swings.

"Did you feel happy?" Jaehyun asked Hanna.

Hanna looked at him. Then she nodded with smiles in her face. Jaehyun feels happy seeing Hanna like that. And he also satisfied with his behavior.

"Let's go home. It's already midnight." Hanna told Jaehyun after they finished eating the ice cream.

"Okay."

After 3 steps, her short heels torn off.

"Agh! Haish why did you uprooted at this time!" Hanna mad at her short heels.

"Aigoo, what should we do?" Jaehyun asked.

"I don't know. Just keep walking like this without another pair of this heels i think."

"Get on my back."

"Huh? It's okay, i can walk by myself."

"I don't want you to looked weird walking on the streets without another pair of your heels."

Hanna looked at Jaehyun in clueless. Then Jaehyun acted like a homeless walking without shoes.

"You want to be like that?" Jaehyun asked.

Hanna just shake her head as sign to no.

"Now get on my back. Ah wait, don't you feel cold?"

"Huh?"

Jaehyun put his jacket on her. Hanna was wearing a dress revealing her shoulder so it must be cold.

"Okay, get on my back." Jaehyun ordered Hanna to get on his back.

Hanna get on his back.

"Ow why are you so heavy? I thought you were light." Jaehyun teasing Hanna.