Eps. 6

"Where are you going?"

"I want to go out."

"Where?" Jaehyun grab Hanna's hand.

Hanna turns back to look at Jaehyun.

"Somewhere that you will never know."

Jaehyun looked at Hanna in confusion. Then he hugged Hanna from the back, begging Hanna to not go.

"Don't go." Jaehyun begging Hanna, tried not to loosen the hug.

"Let me go!" Hanna tried to let go from Jaehyun's back hug but he's too strong.

"I won't let you go. stay with me!"

"This is not right. We are not supposed to be falling in love. You are my stepbrother!"

"I don't care about that. I still want you to be here with me!"

Hanna doesn't know what to do. She then fell and sit to the floor with Jaehyun. He still hugged her.

"Please i'm begging you. Please let me go, Jaehyun." Hanna asked one more time while trying to not cry.

Then the two of them just cried.

"I love you so much, Hanna. I can't lie about my feelings. Please don't go and stay with me."

Hanna feels so sympathy towards Jaehyun. But she still stick with her decision, she can't fall in love with him. Then, she used all of her energy to loosen the hug. After that she goes straight to door and went out. Jaehyun still sitting on the floor and cried. After a few minutes he get up and tried to chase Hanna. Unfortunately, Hanna already went inside Sicheng's car and the car moved. Jaehyun tried to chase the car and then he fell. Hanna saw it from the side mirror. She gasped after she saw Jaehyun fell. But she can't do anything. She felt guilty leaving Jaehyun like that. Deep inside her heart, she have a soft spot for Jaehyun. She just don't know if she likes Jaehyun or not.

"Where we want to go, Hanna?" Sicheng interrupted her thoughts.

"Anywhere." She replied shortly.

-time skip-

They arrived at Han River, but still in the car.

"What did you want to tell me? You sounded so serious when we talked on the phone." Sicheng started the conversation.

Hanna looked at Sicheng's eyes. Her eyes looks like she seeking for a help.

"I want you to make me fall in love with you." Hanna said to Sicheng.

Sicheng was shocked.

"W-what do you mean? I don't get it."

"I just want you to make me fall in love with you. Do anything to make me fall for you."

Then Sicheng hugged Hanna. Then he said,

"I will, Hanna. I'm trying to make you fall in love with me, even since the first time i met you."

The hug becomes tight.

"Thank you, Sicheng. Can we stay like this for a while? It warms me." Hanna said.

Sicheng agreed with it. They stay like that for a while. After that, Sicheng tried to persuade her.

"Let's go outside. Looks like they have an events there."

Hanna looked at him, with tears falling from her eyes.

"Aww don't cry, okay? I'm here with you." Sicheng wipes the tears from Hanna's face.

"Haha okay." Then, she stopped crying.

-time skip-

"Which one did you want?"