26. A Secret Admirer

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

As time flied like an eagle and the days passed with the speed of a thunderbolt, his hopelessness and depression started to accelerate rapidly.

Hope was the word unknown to him now. Mr. and Mrs. Shehroze were continuously insisting him to come back to Manchester and start a business, but being the most stubborn man on Earth, he refused to come back.

His search and his quest still did not end despite of being completely hopeless. There was still a voice in his head which kept on ringing like a bell, telling him that she was near. There was a sensation, a feeling which used to stir like a magic inside his soul whenever he used to look at the monstrous snowy peaks of the Northern areas. It made him feel closer to her although she was so far away. His heart insisted that she was near, but his mind always stated otherwise.

Most of his time was spent while exploring new valleys of Pakistan in search of Hooriyah.

A new month, meant a new city or a new province. He would spend hours and hours while driving along the roads of unknown places and cities and villages which were new for him, roaming here and there asking the residents about the girl by showing them the only picture he had. Sometimes he would get afraid by just thinking that whether she was alive or not. The thought of her leaving this world without giving him a chance to apologize and confess his feelings would be enough to drive him insane. And without any doubt, living with this fear since thirty six months was the biggest punishment for him and he had never imagined spending a life like this, full of pain, agony, fear and hopelessness ever before.

He used to laugh just by thinking that how the words 'hopelessness' , 'defeat' , 'fear' , 'pain' and 'depression' were unknown to Shahveer Ali Khan 3 years ago.

But life had definitely planned something else for him, for how he had treated his own life since 18 years, he really deserved to be punished like this. 

In fact, this was much less!

On the top of the list of his prayers would always be her life and her safety. He would begin his Duas with her name, and then seal them with the same name again.

He was tired.

Tired of waiting.

Tired of crying.

Tired of expecting.

And most importantly,

Tired of living!

Living with such a painful guilt was even worse than death itself. Sometimes he wished and prayed for death, but then her angelic face would appear in front of his eyes, making him want to live a bit more.

Just for another glance of her!

Just for the sake of drowning in the ocean of those magical eyes once again!