Don't Cry

YOUMIN

I don't know when I fell asleep.

But when I wake up, I'm in something warm— and so soft I just want to go back to sleep and forget.

Someone jerks me back.

"Youmin, I don't know what the hell you were thinking."

And now I'm really awake.

I instantly sit up, blinking stupidly into Taehyung's gaze as he stares at me in red. His jaw is flexed with anger, like he'd had enough of me.

Then I remember.

"The people."

I quickly turn back to the direction of the doorway. The door's closed— and it's morning, with the light coming in from the windows.

He frowns. "What?"

"The people that was— that was in my room." I say dazedly, scrunching the covers under my fingers. "Yeah."

"Last night?"

I nod. There's a long silence, and I look up to see Taehyung's face— completely frozen.

"People. In your room."

I nod again, taking my hands off the blankets. "I got— I got really scared, so I ran here. I'm sorry."

"Stay here."

He stands up from the bed, and I quickly look towards his direction when he walks to the door.

"W-Wait! Where are you—"

"I'm checking your room. Just stay here and don't move." His dark eyes sweep to mine. "Understand? You can go back to sleep, I don't mind. Just don't leave this place."

And before I can even give another shaky nod, he leaves.

__________________________

TAEHYUNG

The room looks untouched at first glance.

My blood is still cold from what Youmin had told me— strangers, in her room at night. That explained the tear tracks on her face when I'd found her curled up in the corner of my room.

I had no doubt it was him.

Fist curling, I sweep my eyes over the lines of the wall— the edges. Then I see a dark glint, attached to the bottom of her bed frame.

Of course.

Crouching, I rip the small hidden camera from the wooden frame. Then I crush it between my fingers, eyes searching again.

I find five in total.

They're hidden exceptionally— the one on the door I had nearly missed. They'd been placed so well that they could've been able to watch her every move.

But the bathroom, as well.

Lowly bastards.

My blood burns when I throw the broken remains of the cameras into the trash. Then I hurry back to Youmin, knowing that my room might not be safe for long either.

I couldn't leave her alone.

And for the cameras—

I couldn't ever let her know.