-;; chapter TWO

-;; note: third person's pov.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"my name is (l/n)(y/n). Nice to meet you all." you introduced yourself infront of the class shortly. You're not a fan of public speaking.

You sat back on your seat took and your notebook out to scribble to-dos

Goals:
- apply for being the boys volleyball club's manager
- search for kenma-senpai
- give apple pie to kenma-senpai
- kidnap kenma-senpai

Goals:- apply for being the boys volleyball club's manager- search for kenma-senpai- give apple pie to kenma-senpai- kidnap kenma-senpai

(A/N: lmao I tried haha.)

You giggled at the last note sentence but cross it out anyway.

The class started so you put away your notebook and focus yourself in the lesson for a mean time.

- Lunch Bell Rings -

"(l/n)-san, care to join us for lunch?" a short-haired girl came up to you.

You glanced at her and tried to remember her name. What's her name again? Kobayashi Ann?

You smiled at them and politely said, "thank you, Kobayashi-san, but I need to apply for a club."

"ah! Did you already think for a club to join? Lucky~" she asked.

"mhm. I'm going to try applying for the manager position for the boys' volleyball club. I heard that they don't have one." you replied as you nod your head.

"kyaaahhh! That means you'll see Tetsurou-senpai everyday!" the other one squealed, Sawada Hana is her name as you can remember. Not that it's important anyway.

She must be talking about Tetsurou Kuroo. Kenma's bestfriend since childhood and the Nekoma's captain.

"Tetsurou?" you ask them innocently to avoid suspicion since there's no way you'll know about him when you grew up away from Tokyo.

But of course, that's a lie obviously. You know everyone that Kenma's affiliated with.

"you know, the one that always with the pudding head senpai." Sawada said as she tried to explain.

'pudding head senpai', the moment you heard that word, you knew that it's Kenma she is talking about.

"Kozume Kenma." you mumbled under your breath.

"yeah, that, kozume... Uhhh... Anyways! You'll be so lucky if they'll accept your form and be their manager. Should I apply for one too?" she said with a hint of joy in her voice as she thinks over it.

"i think journalism suits you more than picking up balls, sawada-san." you told her bluntly with a smile.

You know that it's hard to apply for the manager position but you can't risk to have a rival. It's better to be safe.