-;; chapter SEVEN (last chapter)

It's been a month since the confessing scene happened and I still can't believe that I confessed to kenma.

'ahhh... This is not a dream, right?'

I pinched my cheeks just to make sure that I'm wide awake and this is reality.

"y/n? what are you doing?"

I flinched from my seat when kenma-senpai suddenly sat beside me and gives me sandwich and strawberry milk.

It's lunch time and we agreed to have lunch together ever since that day.

He started to court me the day after the tournament and of course, I said yes. Why wouldn't I? Lmao.

"a-ah, it's nothing, senpai. Tetsurou-senpai said that we'll stay up late again today, right?" i asked him and took a bite off my sandwich.

"mhm. I'll ask him to let you go home earlier." he said while still looking at his game console.

"no! Don't do that. I'm your manager so I need to be there. And besides, nationals is in two days so i want to watch you all practice."

He paused and looks at me for a while and continued his game.

"sure. I'll bring you home again today, okay?"

"o-okay." i replied while blushing red.

*** Nationals ***

We're on our way to Nationals and I'm excited because this is the first time that I'll be with the team in this kind of event.

"y/n." kenma called my attention.

He's here right beside me since he doesn't want anyone to be close to me.

'so possessive hon.'

"yes, kenma-senpai?"

"when will you drop the honorifics huh?"

"e-eh? Should I?"

"yes, just call me Kenma."

'can I call you "mine" instead?'

"k-kenma."

"that's better. Anyways, i want to tell you something after the event," he held my right hand and kissed the top of it, "so please, wait for me."

"y-yes."

'jdkagfosgocbeos ohmygod!'

*** timeskip, after the event *** (spoiler to those who haven't read the manga yet)

Sadly, nekoma got eliminated on the third round by their opponents, karasuno with the scores standing 1:2

I cried with the team, of course. The third years will be graduating and they will never get to play together in the nationals again.

After the emotional speech given by Tetsurou-senpai, he told me to run an errand by getting them drinks.

I nodded and quickly get my errand done.

When I went back to the court, the team is gone and only yaku-senpai is left.

"senpai, where are the others?" i ask him.

He just smiled at me and pulls out a bandana in his pockets.

"you'll see it for yourself. But first, let me tie this in your eyes."

He tied the bandana around my head making me lose my sight. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he guide to somewhere.

"senpai, where are we going? What about the drinks?"