-;; chapter THREE

-;; note: third person's pov

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"(l/n)-san! Can you toss?" Lev asked you while holding a ball in his hands.

Today is your second week as the nekoma's manager and your mission to make kenma notice you is still not improving.

It's frustrating you already.

"oi, Lev, don't make our pretty manager toss for you." Taketora butted in and smack Lev across his head.

Wow, how did he even manage to reach Lev's head?

You smiled at Taketora and continued to wipe the balls clean. You apologized to Lev as you can't do his favor. He's just too tall for your short structure.

Since the past week, you did all means to get noticed by Kenma. Like, literally EVERYTHING.

Some of the things are:
- leaving him an apple pie anonymously in his locker
- giving him an anonymous letter declaring your love

And many other not so strange things.

'what should I do next?' you thought while wiping the balls clean.

~

Their practice is done and coach nekomata ended their practice for today.

"good job today, everyone." you said to the team and clapped.

"ahhhh you're a goddess, (y/n)-chan!" taketora praised you again. You're used to it by now.

"oi, stop that creepy compliments. It'll be your fault if she quit being our manager." tetsurou spoke from behind.

"it's fine, senpai." you told him, calming the raven haird guy.

He just shrugged and told you that if someone messes with you, just tell him.

You thanked him and excused yourself to the changing room to change while they are still on the court, you saw a letter in the top of your bag left again by an anonymous person.

(letter content: hello. How's your day? I hope that you're smiling again today, you look the prettiest when you smile.
-P)

'another one tch

'another one tch.' you thought irritatedly.

You wrap it into a paper ball and threw it in the trash.

You have no time for entertaining suitors because you're main goal is to be Kenma's girl.

You went back to the court and bid your goodbye.

"I'll be on my way. Goodbye." you bid farewell to them.

You glanced at Kenma one more time and continued on your way home.